Ninth Shot - Romance Interrupted

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing fine.
Me and my family members have been tested positive for Covid-19, hopefully in few days we will recover soon as doctor said it's a mild one.

We are having normal cold and fever only my mother has addition of anosmia while my brother don't have any single symptom of Covid. It's my request to you all that, get yourself tested even if you have slightest headache because in this new wave of corona it show many symptoms to zero.

Stay healthy, Stay safe.

__________________________________________

She was sleeping peacefully when she felt something ticklish on her cheeks. She opens her sleep filled eyes and saw her newly wedded husband gazing at her with his love. In that moment she felt the most luckiest girl of the world.. Just like she said during mentorship camp.

"Aap kab aye..? " She asked in sleepy voice with little smile on her face.

"Adhe ghante pehle" He replied not breaking the eye contact.

"Jagaya kyu nahi mujhe" She asked getting up without realising that her choli was still undone revealing half of her cleavage. She realised her state when felt his heated gaze on her chest. She blushed pulling sheets to cover herself but he stopped her.

She looks at him questioningly but found pure desire on his face. Her heart thudded as she bites her lips. "Tumhe sote huye jagane ka man  nahi kiya... Akhein laal hai tumhari. Soyi nahi thi? " He asked tracing the outline of her lips with his thumb making her eyes close.

"Apka... Intezar kar rahi thi, thodi der pehle hi ankh lagi thi" He pecked the corner of her lips. Shw clutched the collar of his uniform, she always found him desirable when he is dresses up in army uniform, it heightens her desires. But now when he is her officially wedded husband, she wants to take advantage of this.

"Waise.... Pagphere ke liye hume lunch time tak pahonchna hai, aur abhi sirf 6:30 baje hai... " She lowers her eyes in shyness "hamare pass kafi waqt hai" She said suggestively.

With the mention of time his smile died down and face filled with guilt "Naina". He sounded upset which she sensed.

"Kya baat hai, aap pareshan lag rahe hai" She asks in concern.

"Naina, hum tumhare parents ke ghar nahi ja payenge.. Shillong temporary posting ke orders mile hai..ghante bhar mein nikalna hai " He said not looking at her face but he can say confidently that she isn't happy with the news.

"Theek hai to mein maa baba ko bol deti hu ki hum nahi aa payenge.. " She picks up her phone from bedside. "Waise posting temporary hai to kitne din ki hogi, usi hisab se kapde le chalenge".

" Naina.. " He stops her from calling and she questions him "shillong sirf mein ja raha hu... Tum nahi" He said with heavy heart.

"Kya.. " She was clueless how to react on this news. Just few hours ago they got married and now he has to leave for duty alone.. Leaving her behind.

"Mein iss undercover mission se 2 saal se juda hu Naina, it's about national security. Koi hai hamare bich jo saalo se hamare beech ke top secrets dushman ko leak kar raha hai... We are at the last stage from completing this mission.. Zyada se zyada sirf do hafte and it's all done" He tried to explain her but got no response from her.

What an amazing husband he is, instead of making his wife of few hours feel blesses, he made her upset. Twice.  Within 14 hours of their marriage. "Naina.. Don't be upset." He takes deep gulp of breath "mein mission se back out kar lunga" She looks at him in surprise "waise bhi it's almost completed, team sambhal legi" He said with a hope to see her smiling.