Twelfth Shot - We Did It

Warning - Whole of the update, Highly Mature!

Yes, they finally did IT! 😂
Ab khush ho jao.

___________________________________________

They both were pating hard laying down on cold marble, naked. In last 24 hours they made love at several places numerous times. They forgot the count but still not satisfied or exhausted. As if an insatiable desire possessed them. They saw each other and laughed how they started and how they ended up.

24 hours ago...

It was almost midnight when they reached his summer house in Mount Abu. She couldn't make out how it looks like from outside as it was dark but from inside it was damn cosy with two bedroom, a living room with fireplace, an open kitchen. That's all she could explore when he pulls her to himself.

"Baki cheezein bad mein pehle apna phone do.. " She was confused but nevertheless gives him her phone.

"Iska kya karoge... "

"Switch off" He said doing so "sabse pehle ye kahani phone se hi shuru hui thi... " She blushed "na rahega bas na bajegi basuri.. " He said throwing it on couch.

"No phone.. " She mischievously said.

"No mission" His eyes glinted.

"No friends" She whispers.

"No snobby relatives" He said with a hint of relief.

"Only us" She said sensually.

"Alone.. " He huskily said picking her up in his arms, taking in bedroom.

He gently make her stand on floor and kissed her senselessly kicking the door shut. Their hands working hastily on each other's body,scratching , pulling, pushing, pressing, grabbing anything they could do. She shrieked when he pressed her boobs hard. He got apart and looks at her lustfully she was looking damn seductive. He slammed her back against wall forgetting every gentleness in him, he is going impatient minute by minute. His hunger for her increasing.

He pushed her legs apart standing in between her legs he grabs her from butt making her feel his erection as she moaned loudly. She can feel he is getting impatient.. His actions were bold and getting wild when he tore away her shrug and before he could tear her top away in haste she helps him to remove it. He quickly latched his mouth on her breast clad in dark blue bra. He was nibbling her nipple while she threaded her fingers in his hairs.

He wrapped her legs around his waist making contact with her core and started humping her against the wall, banging her hard, showing her a small Teaser of what he will be doing to her. Naina gasped in anticipation, she can feel his hardness through the fabric of their jeans. How will it feel when he'll actually do it without any barrier, his hardness moving inside her.

She shrieked when he bites her boobs hard. She never realised when her bra got disposed off and he started feasting on her flesh while he continues to thrust against her core.
He started to walk towards bed still sucking her nipple and lays her down in the middle of bouncy bed and comes over her, throwing his shirt away somewhere in room.

He quickly discards away her jeans leaving in just panty. She was feeling shy under his lustful heated gaze... He was gawking at her body shamelessly not that she minded after all it's all his.. Her mind, heart, soul and now her body too. He started to unzip his jeans slowly admiring her sexy body while her heart thudded as her husband undone his jeans. She can see his erection through the boxers, he was painfully hard, ready to tear off the thin fabric in few minutes if not taken out.