Tenth Shot - Not Yet

Next morning, Naina enters in their room all tired because of lack of sleep. Rajveer saw her coming when he was leaving for infirmary.

"puja ko hosh agaya? " He asks.

She nodded "ek ghante pehle. Lt Seema is looking after her, doctor ne bhi kaha hai ki she is stable now". She sits on chair.

"Tum kafi thaki hui lag rahi ho" He said looking at her tired eyes.

"Hmm... Ek pal ko bhi so nahi payi" She  yawns.

"I think you should sleep magar uss se pehle kuch kha lo, meine kitchen mein poha aur coffee rakhi hai kha lo... "

Her eyes suddenly lights up "apne banaya"?

He smiles at her happy face, if this will be her reaction everytime then he is more than happy to cook for her. " Haan.. Kyunki mujhe malum tha, ki meri biwi jab kisi kam ko pura karne ki dhun me kho jati hai to wo khana, peena aur neend.. Sab bhul jati hai" He said with his typical smirk.

She blushed at word 'meri biwi' "ab to aap ho na hamesha mere pass...mera khayal rakhne ko, to mujhe kis baat ki parwah" They had an intense eye lock.

He cups her face from side "take plenty of rest aur bhuk lage to kuch order kar lena... Because you will be needing lots of energy tonight" She gasped at his hidden meening while he chuckled. "Mein sham tak ye file submit karke ata hu" He kisses her head before leaving.

_______________________

It was evening and Naina was taking a little extra effort of getting ready tonight as finally she will have her suhagraat. They will become husband-wife in every sense. She blushed looking in mirror.

When his single touch creates havoc in her then How is it gonna feel when he will finally touch her without any hindrance while claiming her innocence. She touched her lips remembering his hot searing kisses, they way his lips moves sucking the nectar out of hers. His hands roams on all the forbidden territory of her body setting her on fire. His sharp teeth leaves a mark of his love behind on her neck or chest area.

Tonight he is gonna do lot more things than just these short unsatisfying make out session. He will ravish her tonight not just with his eyes but with that hot body of his. She started biting her lips as she felt herself getting hot while imagining the deed they are gonna do.

She heard door unlocking "lagta hai wo agaye" She smiled and gives last one look in mirror before running towards the door. She saw him entering with food packets in his hand. "Aap bahar se khana kyu laye.. Yahi ban jata.. Hum do hi log to hai? " She looks surprised.

"Do nahi saat" He said in dull voice.

"Saat? Lekin hum to do hai" Confused she was.

"Hum bhi to hai bhabi". A man in late thirties enter followed by four more.

" Hello bhabi.. " Second guy greets her

" Rajveer teri to nikal padi, bhabi is so pretty". Said the third one.

"Oye Naina kaisi hai tu? Thanks for last night yaar.. " Said pooja engulfing her in side hug as her wounds are still fresh but not that bad. "Saree mein kitni sundar lag rahi hai".

"Sir daru kidhar ko rakhni hai" Alekh said holding beer crate "aise kaiko dekh rahi hai.. Tere pati parmeshwar ne apun ko bulaya.. Iske sath" He said pointing ar beer while Naina sighed while Rajveer gave her sorry look.

"Aap log baithiye mein ye snacks serve karti hu.. " She said taking few packets from his hands.

"Mein tumhari help kar deta hu" Their friends hooted at his caring nature while he quickly rushed inside kitchen with her.