Fifth Shot - Man Mastmagan

Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaye, Uthta dhuan to kaise chupaye.

Rajveer's impatient gaze falls on her as she was descending down the stairs accompanied by her friends, who were giggling at her blushing state. His breath got stuck when he saw her in his selected baby blue gown. She was looking angelic. Her long luscious hairs touching her waist. Her beautiful downcast eyes adorned with kohl. Her cheeks don't need artificial blush.. Natural is enough for her. He noticed every single detail of hers.

Ho akhiyaan kare jee hazoori, Maange hai teri manzoori, Kajra syaahi, din rang jaaye, Teri kasturi rain jagaaye. Man mast magan, man mast magan, Bas tera naam dohraaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye

Naina looks at him with peripheral vision. He was looking handsome..no that he looks always even in his rough state. Today he is looking.....umm delicious, in his three piece tuxedo with blue colour shirt, matching her. His hairs neatly gelled in right place. He was clean shaved but she likes his light stubble more. She blushed hard when found him staring at her with his mouth slightly open.

O jogiya jog laga ke, Makhra rog laga ke
Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaaye, Uthta dhuaan to kaise chupaaye. Man mast magan, man mast magan, Bas tera naam dohraaye, Man mast magan, man mast magan, Bas tera naam dohraaye.

"Sirji, wo apki hi hai aram se dekho.. Magar muh to band karlo warna,. Makhi ghus jayegi" Huda pulled his leg.
He came back to reality and got embarrassed for getting caught like this, that too by his ex-student, while his friends laughed at his condition.

"Meine kaha tha sharukh tujhe dekh kar aj hang hi ho jayega.. Kaise tujhe wo stand by mode par reh kar silent sms kar rahe hai" Pooja teased her.

"Ab chup kar, bahot bolti hai tu" She scolds her lightly while she giggled as she stood right in front of Rajveer, feeling shy in front of him.

They couldn't believe that this can happen with them. They are in few minutes going to get engaged, marking a stamp on their relationship so no one can raise finger in them any more. They are still unsure if it's just a dream like always, and if it is a dream then they never wants to wake up from it.

Oadh ke dhaani reet ki chaadar
Aaya tere shehar mein ranjha tera
Duniya zamana, jhoota fasana
Jeene marne ka waada sancha mera

They gazes in each other's eyes, wanting to believe that this too can happen with them. They are lucky enough to feel blessed in each other's presence. Their eye lock breaks when shalini coughed loudly bringing them back to reality.

Shalini gives Rajveer ring so he can make her wear it. He slides the ring her finger as her heart thudded with excitement. Meera passes her ring for Rajveer and she completes the ritual by making him wear the ring. Everyone claps and hooted for the new couple. Their hearts flustered in anticipation as they took another step forward to their union.

Ho sheesh mehal na mujhko suhaaye
Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye, Man mast magan, man mast magan, Bas tera naam dohraaye, Man mast magan, man mast magan, Bas tera naam dohraaye

One by one everyone congratulates them for their engagement and coming up future together. They were feeling ticklish untill few months ago they just use to have dreams of having a future together and now it's a beautiful present of their life. Their journey from day 1 had been full of ups and down, it was full of hardships but still it was beautiful and unforgettable because they had each other in it.

They again looks at each other, conveying the same feelings. Their eyes shining with love which they still haven't confessed and they don't even need to, because their eyes to the rest of the talkings which words can't.