Seventh Shot - Together Forever

It was Rajveer and Naina's sangeet night, everyone was enjoying and dancing to the fullest after all it's not just the wedding of their friend but also their favorite teacher.

And what made the night more memorable was that Ali proposed Pooja in front of their friends a week ago, which was unbelievable considering his shy and reserved nature. Their friends was very happy for them but Naina was a little jealous of them.

It's not like Naina wasn't happy for her friends, she was but the thing disappointed her was that Rajveer never proposed her. Leave the proposal he never confessed his love once for her even when they are alone, when a introvert person like Ali can do that in front of their friends then why can't he.. Just in front of her.

Though she know that he don't need to put his feelings into words, his action speaks louder, but what to do.. She is also a silly girl with fascinating dreams, who wants her lover to say those magical words to her. She pouted and looks at him who seems to be busy in talking to their friends.

He noticed that she is unusually silent, she was looking upset, but why? He wondered "Naina, kya hua? ". She shook her head stating nothing.

But he is Rajveer, her Rajveer who knows her in and out. He better knows her when she is upset " Ab mujhse chupaogi tum... Tumhari shakal dekh kar hi bata sakta hu that you are disturbed btao kya hua"

"Kaha na kuch nahi.. " She was annoyed and mumbled "jab sab pata hai to puch hi kyu rahe hai" He looks at her suspiciously.

Alekh smirked knowing what exactly going in her mind "Sir, bacchi ko zid chadhi hai, usey bhi wahi game khelna hai jo usool aur punjaban ne khela".

"Game..? Tumhe game khelna hai? " He was confused.

"Chup kar tu, kuch bolta hai" She scolds Alekh.

"Arey wo kyu chup kare, sahi to bol raha hai apna kaidi" Huda interrupts when she glares at him "ab ye badi badi akhein na tu sirjee ko hi dikhana, mujhpe koi asar nahi hoga" He joked.

She was about to charge at him when Rajveer stops her "kya kar rahi ho Naina, jane do wo bas tumhe ched raha hai.. Aur tum kya bol rahe ho mujhe samajh nahi araha".

"Sir she wants you to propose her" spoke yudi without any riddle.

He was left flabbergasted and saw her neutral expression which was conveying that she wants the same which Yudi said. She left from there in pretence of using restroom.

Huda chuckled "sirjee abhi to apki shaadi nahi hui hai.. Lekin lagta hai abhi se apke tare gardish mein hai" He pulled his leg.

"Sir kuch kijiye, warna sari zindagi sun na padega ki apne shadi se pehle usey woo nahi kia, I have seen my parents fight on those useless issues.. They too had a love marrige" Yudi adviced him.

"Jaldi sir, sirf ajki shaam hai apke pas.. Kal apki shadi ho jayegi fir puri zindagi pachtana padega" Alekh put nail to the coffin. After recovering from shock he went behind her in hurry while the gang laughed at his poor situation.

"Naina tumne pehle kyu nahi kaha., ki tum.. " He stopped in between.

"Ye bhi koi mere bolne ki baat hai, apko apne aap samjhna chahiye tha na.. Ki ek ladki apne honewale pati se kya expectations rakhti hai shaadi se pehle" She taunted.

"Mujhe kaise pata hoga.. Meri to pehli shaadi hai" He scratched his head.

"Aur akhri bhi" She warns him ". Sabke samne na sahi, Ek bar mere samne hi mujhe bol dijiye.... " She asked in hope.

He was a bit hesitant but tried "Naina.. Me.... I... I " She shook her head encouraging him "I.... Umm... Lo.. I.. Lo" Her patience was getting out of reach "I.. Lo.. I Lo".