Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (18)

This chapter is pretty long =D IT took me two days to write this chapter so hopefully it makes up for the last two short chapters. I'm uploading this in a hurry because my dad is on his way to pick me up so sorry if there's anything that doesn't make sense. I didn't get a chance to look over it to make sure it all flowed nicely....but i'll do that later when I come back home.

Comment/vote please =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here, Joanna? Why do you keep showing up randomly? Did he pay you to come in here?"

"I don't know what you're talking about but I hate to think about what could have happened if I hadn't come in when I did. What are you guys doing in here?" She stopped looking at Ethan to look at me. "No, what are you doing in here with my man?"

"Your man?" I questioned.

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?" Ethan said after me. He was clearly annoyed and irritated by her presence. I was too I was just about to say yes but she ruined the moment and my mood.

"You're my man and you can't go around cheating on me." Joanna skipped inside and pulled Ethan away from me.

He tried to pull away from her but she kept pulling him back to her. "Joanna, seriously stop!" She finally let him go of him only to stomp her way over to me, dramatically.

"See what you did? You turned the only person who ever truly loved me against me." Joanna had the nerve to try and slap me across the face. I don't know where she learned how to do things so freakin' dramatically! It almost felt like she was acting and learned all this from some weird soap opera where life only has drama, drama, drama! I easily diverted her hand by stepping back, the look on her face made me want to laugh but I held it in.

"Uhm, I'm leaving." Joanna went from being upset to being happy all at once. She must really like Ethan if she was going through all this trouble just to be with him.

"No, you haven't answered my question yet." Ethan interrupted. His eyes lingered on my face, waiting, for an answer, an answer that he won't really like.

"No," I said, harshly. I didn't mean for it to come out as harshly as it did but I was mad about Joanna but I didn't want to sugar coat it or try to make it not sound nice. The idea of Joanna and Ethan being together made me incredibly jealous but I still didn't know if what Ethan said is the truth.

"No, what?"

"My answer is no." Ethan's face dropped from being annoyed to angery and hurt?

"But why....?" He asked, softly. I don't think he was very use to getting rejected by a girl.

"I just-"

"What are you guys doing in here? Ethan, bro, what's going on?" Nick asked with a giant smile on his face. As soon as he saw Joanna he frowned.

"Who is she? I thought you were getting it on with, Alexa." He winked at me than turned his attention back at Ethan.

"I'm his girlfriend, Joanna. It's a pleasure to meet you." She reached out to shake his hand but Nick made no attempt to return the hand gesture.

"Girlfriend?" His question was directed to Ethan.

"No! I don't even know who the hell this chick is."

"You need to stop pretending and acting like you don't know who I am."

"But I don't!"

The fact that she was touching him was getting to me. "Like I said before I'm leaving."