Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (33)

Be happy =) I uploaded a new chapter.

Comment/Vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom's mouth dropped open. She was in great disbelief. Adrian looked at Joey in disbelief too. Adrian is old enough to fully understand that Joey just insulted mommy and no one ever insults mom when he's around, even if he is only five, he'll defend her to the death.

"Mommy, let's go. I don't like him." Adrian tugged on mom's hand trying to get her to look down at him.

"Hold on, honey." Adrian stared up at mom but said nothing. He shrugged and tapped his right batman light up shoe against the wet ground. He nodded and waited for mom so they could go. Mind everything I know about him he'd ask to leave again in a couple seconds. "What did you just call me?" Mom shouted.

Joey laughed and put his hand through his brown silky hair. If it weren't for his stinking attitude I would dare say he could pass as hot. "What? Didn't you hear me? I called you an old hag. Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"That's what I thought you said."

"I didn't stutter. So hurry the hell up and get out of my way." Joey made way to move but mom stepped in front of him once against blocking him from going straight ahead." Now is when I had to stop her. She'd make a fool out of herself or me and I didn't want all hell to break lose because some idiot offended my mother.

 Mom raised her hand and swiftly slapped Joey across the fast. "I'm a lady and I'm older than you so you'll respect me and treat me like one. I don't know who you are and honestly I can care less if you just another bum on the street. Like I said before stay away from my daughter and we'll be on cool terms."

"Why the hell are you talking like that?" They were causing a scene. Both young and older people stopped to stare at the argument. Nosy people make me mad. Why can't they just mind their damn business and move along with the crowd. Really nothing important was being said that involves these people. One lady in particular was beyond the nosiest of them all. She stopped her grandchildren and told them to go play and she'd go meet them in a few.  The closer she got the better I could see her. She had a pink one piece swimming suit and a bright yellow hot that was two sizes too big for her head.

"Because obviously people like you need to be talked like they're little kids to understand.  Okay." Mom turned away from Joey and tugged on Adrian's hand to keep on moving. The lady in the pink pouted and went her own way. The few other people lingered still waiting but most decided nothing would happen.

Adrian tugged on our moms hand again but this time to stop her. "What is it, Adrian?" He pointed over at Joey and tugged again.

"Hold on Mommy." Mom let go of Adrian's hand and watch him run up behind Joey. Ethan got up from the chair pulling me up with him and we walked closer to my mom. As Joey was walking closer to his cousins, Adrian pulled his right foot as far back as he go could and kicked Joey in the back of his thigh so hard that Joey tripped and landed on his knees.

Joey furiously turned around and reached for my brother's shirt. "Why you little..." He was going to hurt Adrian if I didn't stop him. I ran over to get my brother before Joey could lay a hand on him. "Don't you dare touch my little brother!" I yelled. I pulled Adrian behind me and stood my ground in front of Joey.

Joey looked up at me from the ground. "Tink, don't get involved in this. He's the one who kicked me. I'm probably going to get a fucking bruise now."

"Well you deserved it!" I stuck my tongue out at him. Adrian mimicked me and stuck his tongue out at Adrian from beside me. He kept his tongue out longer than I did.