Chapter 47

Sorry it's short. it's random. blah blah blah. I just wanted to get a chapter up and this is what i came up with. Spelling mistakes everywhere...i know but ignore it. I'm sick and don't feel good. so be happy i updated.

Comment/Vote pretty please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you're not going to pick up that phone then at least put it on silent." Jordan turned to me for the third time. Again my caller ID read Ethan with a heart next to his name. Nine missed calls later and a few text messages I put my phone on silent.

Two days later and he was still calling.

I know...Stupid on my part but seeing him would be awkward.

More so for me then him. 

I told him I love him and he said nothing in return. I think that's a good enough reason to ignore someone's call.

It's a good enough reason for me.

Call after call after call. Soon I just turned off my phone off completely. Even Nick called me a few times.

"Robin! Robin! Robin! Robin."

"What?"

"You want to see a cool magic trick?"

"Sure."

Adrian ran out the room, and came back a minute later. He brought a cup with him and poured the blue juice all over me. "ADRIAN!"

"Hold on..." We both stared that the blue stain on my shirt, Adrian stared a little more intently. When nothing happened he put both his hands over his mouth, shocked. "That wasn't supposed to happen, Robin. I swear."

"Oh really? What exactly did you expect to happen?"

"It was...supposed to disappear. It's disappearing ink...but now I think it was that blue stuff Jordan drinks."

"Adrian, just get out! You ruined my favorite shirt."

"But I'm sorry. Robin, don't be mad."

"I'm not just leave me alone for a while." Adrian jumped off the bed and left but not without saying another sorry.

I changed into another while Jordan turned his back. He was glued to his phone for half the day and had a cheesy smile plastered on his face.

"So why are you so happy?" I asked curiously.

"This girl I met." He said mindlessly.

"A girl?

"Yeah, I met her down in the pool. She accidently hit me in the head with the water polo ball. It hurt."

"If you're asking if we're a couple then the answer's no."

"Why not?"

"She reminds me of you...that's like incest."

"Dude you're weird."

"You're weirder!"

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Whatever, just shut up."

"When that shark rapes you...you'll know why. It's because of all the stupid things you say...and all the stupid things you do."

"Like you don't do stupid things? Maybe that shark should rape you for being stupid."