Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (21)

I didn't think I'd be able to upload this today. But I found time to write. Anyway, I haven't looked over this because I'm too lazy and it's time for me to go to sleep. Sorry if it doesn't make sense...but if it does than whatever. It's late and I just thought since just finished writing it I wouldn't have to make you wait any longer...so I'd upload it.

Comment/Vote please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You seriously wouldn't believe what I went through today." I said as Jordan came in after his thirty minute shower.

"You? What about me? I had to run around trying to escape from Kris. She's crazy and I haven't been able to get to know any other girls or anything. This just flat out sucks." Jordan dried off his wet hair and then put the towel in the corner of the room.

"That is nothing compared to what happened to me!" I argued.

Jordan eyed me curiously. "What happened to you?"

"Dad!"

"What about him."

"He's insane. He tried to have 'the talk' with me?"

"What talk...oh," he started to laugh as soon as he understood what I meant.

"He had that conversation with me when I was ten. Sure enough I totally tuned him out but on the bright side he did give me a box of condoms."

"He tried to do the same thing to me but I refused...it was just plain weird."

"I wish I could have been here to see your face. The only reason he gave me 'the talk' is because I had asked out Laney Brisk to be my girlfriend. Why did he have the conversation with you?" I stood quiet. My brother would flip if he knew I had a boyfriend and he'd probably keep an eye on me 24/7 if I did tell him.

"If you don't tell me than I'll just ask dad and tell him you decided you want him to have 'the talk' with you."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Wanna bet?" I didn't want to risk having him bring dad over to me to finish the conversation he tried to have with me.

"Fine, I have a boyfriend now."

"Who?! Joey?! No, sister of mine is going to date a jackass like him."

"No, not Joey."

"Nick?"

"No!"

"Ethan?"

"Yes. Why did you save him for the last choice?"

"Just because you seemed pretty mad at him the other day and I didn't you two could patch up your differences so quickly."

"So you're okay with it?"

"As long as he doesn't hurt you, I'm fine with it."

"That's a change."

"How?"

"You usually don't like any guys who get close to me."

"It was bound to happen sooner or later and Ethan looks like a good guy."

Jordan put his swimming trunks away to dry and I tried to go to sleep.

"Whoa, sis did you see what mom did?"

"What did mom do?!" I asked groggily.

"She added Ethan and posted pictures of you both." That was nothing new. I had saw the pictures when I went on facebook and I really didn't even want to know what the captions to those pictures were.