Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (32)

It isn't very long and it might not be the best chapter but at least I finally uploaded a new chapter. Now that I'm done with the ACT and my AP Exam...I should have a more free time to write more frequently. =)

Comment/Vote and maybe just if I get enough votes and comments I'll upload friday night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just saw what happened..." Now I was speechless.  "Who was that? That wasn't Ethan." Mom walked over to the door and opened it. She looked out to see if Joey was still there and then turned back to look at me. Still the door remained open and she stood by the doorway with her arms crossed.

"He's just some kid who likes me..." I shifted my weight onto my left leg. Nervous can't describe what I felt at that moment. My mom can be scary when she's mad.

 I didn't meet her gaze but she waited for me to look at her. Her eyes were like lasers searching for information. "So he goes around kissing girls he likes? No, I don't like that and I don't like the way he talked to you!" My mom didn't sound too happy. In fact she sounded like she was ready to start yelling. The edge in her voice made me take a step back.

"Mom, I took care of it."

"Yeah, I saw but I'm still going to have a word with him. He can't just go around thinking he can touch and do whatever the hell he wants."

"No, mom! Seriously I have this under control. You don't have to worry about it." If I let my mom she would really go up to him and be all 'mom like' and embarrass me to no end. She's done it before and if given than chance she'll do it again.

"I'm your mother and it's my job to worry about you and your well being. That boy isn't very respectful and I don't like him one bit."

"I don't either mom. I really do try my best to stay away from him."

"You know what. Maybe we should leave. I have a bad feeling about this kid and we have been her for almost a month now. We don't have to stay here for the other month." I dumbfoundly stared at my mother. She didn't honestly suggest we leave? Especially when that meant going home to the box of boredom I call home.

"Mom?! No! I love it here. We can't go home."

Mom closed the door and walked inside. She put her hand on her forehead and continued to talk. I stared at her hand waiting to see what the heck she was doing. "You're just saying that because you're smitten with Ethan but maybe it will be better if you weren't in a relationship...especially with someone you hardly know."

"I know him...enough." I argued. My defensive walls went up and know I prepared for whatever my mother had to say next.  "Alexa, if you did your father wouldn't be so worried when you're out." I laughed at her comeback.

My father could deal with the relationship. I can't accommodate my life to what my parents want. Especially when what they want is something I totally disagree with.  "Mom! He needs to get use to the idea of me dating. I can't be single for the rest of my life."

"If it were up to me you would be." Dad passed by me with my naked little brother.  Adrian smiled at me. "Robin!" His hair was dripping wet but he smelled like baby lotion. Dad continued before I could respond to his first comment or Adrian's for that matter. "Actually if it were up to me you wouldn't date until I was dead...and I'd make sure I outlive you."

"Dad..."

"I'm only joking, sweetie." Dad kissed my forehead and walked away with Adrian in his arms. All the way to my mom and fathers bedroom was trailed with tiny droplets of water.

"Mom, are you okay?" Mom nodded her head no and I walked closer to her. She ran to the bathroom. I heard gagging noises and finally I heard the disturbing noises of vomit coming from my mom.