Chapter 49

so it's my birthday and i uploaded! Damn i'm awesome! lol anyway this is the last chapter. Sorry if it's kind of horrible but i'll fix and edit stuff tomorrow. I just really wanted to upload something. so yeah anyway comment! Vote! Comment! Vote =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca ignored her brother and grabbed my hands. "I realized during our little talk that you really are good enough for my baby brother. And I was too proud to admit it earlier." Was she really apologizing?

Baffled, I stared at her in shock. I think honestly I waited for the "haha gotchaaa..." part of the conversation. With Becca still holding my hands I felt out of place, like a weird colorful bird in a flock of gray dull birds. Their eyes were on me, including Jordan's from across the room. My eyes locked with my brothers, and he gave me that "what's going on?" look. If only I could answer that question myself maybe I wouldn't be standing here over thinking the situation.

What I wouldn't give to be someone else at that moment just to see the look on my face. Seconds ticked by, as I tried to decipher Becca's evil plan. I guess somewhere between earlier and now she became my nemesis.

Motive is the word that popped into my head a few times.

"Em, Alexa...this is where you say something." Becca proceeded to flip her hair behind her shoulder in a stuck up manner.

"So what made you finally notice?"

"Notice what?"

"That I'm not like the girl who broke your brother's heart?" Ethan shifted uncomfortably behind me. "Was there no other way other than to make my life suck? Do you not know how to talk to someone?"

Startled by my comeback she took a step back. I don't think she thought I'd have the never to ever put her on blast but I was through with it all.

Forgiving her now would only give her the right to think she can walk all over me whenever she wants.

"I'm not much of a talker."

I laughed, humorlessly. Not much of a talker? Honestly, who was she trying to fool? "You could have fooled me....especially all those times you always had something to say to me."

"Look I'm done fighting with you Alexa. When you put me in my place back there I realized that with everything I put you through you're still with my brother. And when I unleashed my flirty boyfriend on you, you never took the bait. So I thought it though and I decided that maybe it's best to forgive each other."

"Forgive each other? Aren't I the one who's supposed to forgive you?"

"Well you did things too. I'm not the only one who should have things to be sorry for. You took my brother away from me! How would you feel if the roll was revered? Me and Ethan use to be close."

"Oh please. Stop over exaggerating, Becca. Alexa isn't the reason why we aren't close anymore. You are."

"Whatever Ethan, stop butting into the conversation. This is between Alexa and me."

"That's where you're wrong sis. This does involve me."

"Fine, whatever. I'm sorry." Becca was irritated.

"I don't believe you." I said honestly. Truth be told, I don't think I'll ever believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

"What? Why not? I'm being honest! I swear." Becca looked at her brother for help but Ethan shrugged his shoulders and put his arms around me.

"Listen Becca let's just agree to disagree. You don't like me and to be honest with everything you've done I don't like you very much either. I'm not going to try to pretend to like you nor am I going to be your best friend. As long as you stop messing with me than we're cool. I can forget what happened."