Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (12)

I hope you like this chapter =] I didn't edit this chapter but bare with me people. I have a lot of homework and stuff...so i'll get around to it soon. Hopefully.Anyway, be happy it's 6 pages long.

Comment/ Vote/Become a fan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi," I said breathlessly. Looking at him now made me all the more nervous. He didn't look mad or even ask me about the kiss. Instead he totally shocked me by not asking about it.

"Hey, there beautiful." Ethan said while grinning like the Cheshire cat. From the way his smile was plastered on his face you'd think he won the lottery. "Are you going to invite me in or are you just going to stay standing there staring?"

"Ew, you ruined the moment!" Ethan ignored me and passed right through so he was now standing inside. "By all means sure you can come in...it's not like I'm busy or anything." I said to the empty space where Ethan should be standing.

"Is your sister always this crazy? She's talking to imaginary people." I spun around so quickly that I almost lost my footing. That wouldn't have been good...especially with Ethan here.

"What do you expect? She's a girl." Jordan chocked out, while trying to release Adrian's hold on his neck. They were both still laying on the ground trying to get the upper hand on one another.

"I guess you're right but she's pretty awesome."

"Who her? Are we talking about the same Alexa Green? My sister? Awesome? You must be mistaken." Jordan spat out. I glared in his direction but he didn't seem to notice my rising anger.

Ethan chuckled to lighten up the atmosphere, "Yeah you're sister, the same Alexa Green who is standing right beside you ready to murder you."

"She doesn't have the guts to kill me. She loves me too much. Right little sis?" With all the force I could muster, I elbowed Jordan in the ribs.

"You wanna bet on it? Because if it were up to me right now I'd kill you in a heartbeat or let that damn shark rape you in the butt and eat you."

"What is with you and that damn shark?"

"Nothing it's just that when the day comes I'm going to be laughing my butt off at your expression."

"Whatever." Jordan said nonchalantly.

"You guys fight like cats and dogs." Ethan interupted.

"Not really. My friend's cat actually likes dogs. I'd even dare say that they are in love."

"What? Now I agree with you, Jordan. I must be talking about another Alexa Green with more common sense." Ethan said in a light tone but I couldn't help but get angry at his comment even if he was joking.

"If you want to be kicked out of this room like Joey than continue on." I waved my hands toward the door to prove a point.

"I do recall you didn't kick him out. You were lip locking with him." He corrected.

"What you saw..." I tried to explain. Would he even believe me? It's not like I even really pushed him away...

"What about it?" He sounded irritated now that we were on the subject.

"Hey, Batman." Ethan turned his attention toward Adrian.

"Ethan!" Adrian ran over to him and tried to tackle him to the ground but only managed to push him a few centimeters from where he stood before.

"How you doing little man?"

"Good but I'm bored." Adrian frowned.

"Why you bored?"