What will it be ?

On planet Earth , that morning , the comings and goings of the students at through the halls of Mouseford Academy looked more bustling than ever . The boarders spoke only of the novelty of the moment ; the show all the teachers were having to celebrate the first year of the Department of Arts , Music and Drama . This new teaching program , directed by Mrs. Ratyshnikov , had indeed started and was followed by very many pupils . The party was to take place in less than a month , but the teachers persisted in keeping a secret about the show that would be put on . The students only knew that he would bring together the different disciplines worked on in Ratyshnikov's class ; dance , song and drama . A priori a musical , then . The Thea Sisters had given in to the general euphoria . Loaded with a broom , bucket , mops and rags , they chatted happily as they walked through the garden towards an old disused greenhouse that Professor Rattcliff had asked them to cleaned .

Nicky : Cleaning the greenhouse and it will look fabumouse when we're done !

Colette : I can't wait to plant these roses !

Nicky : This is great idea , Coco ! We're going to bring that old greenhouse back to life !

Violet carried the fairy lights in her arms .

Violet : These lights will look beautiful ! Right , Pam ?

And Pamela had given up on putting order in her decorations and carried them all tangled up , at the risk of tripping at every step .

Pamela : Yeah , sure !....And so will these flags...if I can get them apart .

The mouselets then passed Rosalyn Plié , who was heading for the entrance principal of the academy . She looked upset and didn't seem to have noticed them .

Nicky : Good morning , Professor Pli !

Rosalyn : Good morning .

The five friends had never seen her so worried .

Rosalyn : Oh , sorry ! I didn't mean to ignore you . I'm on my way to a meeting for the big celebration show , and I have a lot on my mind !

Pamela : Is it true that it will be a musical ?

Paulina : Please , Professor Plié ! Tell us the title !

Colette : Yes , pretty please !

Rosalyn didn't know how to admit them . However , she herself had no idea .

Rosalyn : The title ? I'm sorry , but i can't tell you . You see , the meeting is about to start and we-

Suddenly Dina appeared out of nowhere .

Dina : Sensational news ! The professors are about to decide-EEek !

The young girl got her feet in Pam's tangled garlands and , pushing Nicky and Violet , dragged them all into her fall . Dina got up immediately , embarrassed .

Dina : Ah ! I'm sorry ! I just came to tell you that they're about to choose-

Nicky : The musical !

Violet : That's what Professor Plié was trying to tell us .

Rosalyn : Yes .

Dina : Good ! So what is the title ?

Rosalyn : Well...We're supposed to choose the musical today , but to be honest , we don't have any great ideas yet . It needs to be a fun show , with colours sets and upbeat music . I just haven't found any inspiration yet !

As she said these words , Rosalyn had just an idea . It was enough to glance at the merry mess caused by Dina to think about it . Pam , still on the ground , wore a tangle of garlands on her head , which resembled the mane of a ruffled lion . Nicky , covered with the bits of straw that had come loose from her broom , looked like a scarecrow . Finally , Violet , still wearing a metal bucket , railed like a bad-tempered sulking tin man .

Rosalyn : I've got it ! We can perform the Wonderful Wizard of Oz !

Then , in a burst of enthusiasm , she hugged Dina in her arms .

Rosalyn : Thank you , Squid ! That was just the inspiration I needed !

And she disappeared at full speed in the path , leaving young girls speechless .