Colette's good news

At the end of the day , the Thea Sisters , Dina and Tanya found themselves on the stage of the theater where the musical was to be performed . Pamela , who had worked since the morning in the middle of cables , of decoration , was radiant , she had never had so much fun .

Pamela : So , how did the auditions go ?

Nicky : Good for me and Paulina , but not so good for Violet . Vanilla de Vissen tries played a trick on her for ruined her audition .

Pamela : Really ?! She didn't promise us a fair challenge this time ?!

Paulina : She said it . But I guess she changed her mind .

Nicky : She denied playing the trick , and we couldn't prove it !

Violet : Honestly , it's okay ! I enjoyed to playing Juliet , but I don't think a musical is for me . And this way , I can help Colette , Dina and Tanya with the costumes !

Paulina : By the way...where is Colette ?

Just then , Colette arrived on the set , with a big pink filing cabinet under her arm .

Colette : Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! Yes-Eeek !

But the mouselet was tripped by one of the heavy boxes that were lying around everywhere , the others expected that she was going to cry very loud because she has a facial wound that can ruin her beauty ... but no , Colette got up as if nothing had happened .

Colette : Yes ! The professors loved our sketches and have decided that Tanya , Dina , and I can design the costumes for the show !

VioPamPauliDinaTanya : Hooray !

Nicky : You're great !

Shen : Can we celebrate with you ?

Shen entering the theater , followed by Craig and Vic . Word that the boys had passed the performance test had spread like wildfire throughout the academy .

Pamela : We heard about your comedy routine ! Is it true that you didn't know anything about it , Craig ?

Craig : Yeah , I had no idea ! At first I was upset , but I understand that Vic and Shen did this to help me .

He gave Vic and Shen a pat on the back .

Craig : Just don't ever do that again , guys !

VicShen : We won't !

Nicky : So , are you going to try for the dance audition next ?

Craig : Don't even talk about it ! No , no , no !

Pamela : Dude ! You're a great dancer ! You'll pass that audition for sure !

Craig : Definitely ! But then I'll still have to go through the singing audition , and I just can't do that ! I get really nervous , for some reason , and my voice cracks ! It's too embarrassing !

Then Craig leave the heater . Vic was just about to leave too , but stopped . He immediately remembered that he and Shen wanted to say something to the girls .

Vic : Girls . Did you meet someone else today ?

Colette : No .

Vic got more serious , as Shen looked worried .

Colette : Why ?

Vic : Please , be careful . Shen and I , we believe the ennemies sent spies in Mouseford Academy . Two students who are arrived yesterday are suspects .

Girls : WHAT ?!?!

On the side of the Solar Systems Apotres , after hours of searching , Apotre Sol finally found Apotre Mars .

Sol : Mars ! Can I find out what your Satelles are doing in Mouseford ?! I thought we all said to ourselves that we only send our servants , not the Satelles Planetaes !

Mars : I knew it you misunderstood during our last interplanet meeting .

Sol : What do you mean ?!

Luna : The Satelles Planetaes could be served as spies !

It was Apotre Luna , along with Apotre Mercury .

Sol : What that mean , Luna ?

Luna : Mars sent Phobos and Deimos to spy on the Thea Sisters and their comrades , they will pretend to be earth peoples , even if they have to perish their lives .

Mercury : He , he , he !

Sol , who is still in love with her , still forces himself to agree with her .

Sol : All right . Mars , do what you do ... But order Deimos and Phobos to find Ganymede , and kill him .

Mars : They'll find him .

??? : I won't let you !

The four members turned , a male figure measuring almost two meters appears in front of them .

??? : If you kill Ganymede , I will never forgive you all .

Mars : Hey ! Why do you have to protect this traitor ?!

??? : You don't need to get involved in all of this ! This is my business , my moon , and I have a duty to take care of him by myself in my own way .

SolLunaMercury : What ?!?

Mars : Are you fucking kidding us ?!

??? : You better stay away of this . My Satelles are looking for him , because they know where he can hide .

With these words , the tallest figure leaves , leaving the others perplexed .

Mars : He is serious...?!

Luna : *sight*

Two people arrive , they are the Russo twins .

Mars : Here you are . Your report ?

Alessandro : Everything is perfectly fine at first , but one of our enemies suspected us .

Alessio : We look forward to your orders so that we can finally attack !

Mars : Instead of rushing into action , keep spying on them and listen to any conversations . And stay discreet .

Alessandro/Alessio : Yes !