Disrecpectful

On Mars , since after the death of the Satelles Maurs , usually everything is noisy and there is always disorder . But now everything is really calm at Apotre Mars . Mars had placed each of the Satelles Maurs' chambers a pot containing their ashes and in front of the ashes is their Red Jasper , and a flower each . Apotre Sol , Luna , Venus and Mercury were there for him . Venus had even almost cried of the death of the twins , even after a month .

Mercury : Mars , you have to find new Satelles to replace Phobos and Deimos .

Mars : No !

Venus : But , Mars ! If you don't , the moon Phobos will crash into your planet ! And the moon Deimos will go away !

Mars : I know !!

Another person arrives on the place , it is still the giant character . But unlike the others , he doesn't show the slightest compassion .

??? : Poor , Mars ! Your two unique disciples are reduced to powder , they are nothing more than mere dust .

Mars : Don't talk to me like that !

Sol : Calm down , Mars !

But he is not alone , three other members are with him . Each of them has a very different accent . One of them was smoking a cigarette , and he has a Slavic accent .

??? #2 : Too bad you only have two moons , comrade .

The second has an Old English accent .

??? #3 : Even more , your moons are only looked like two giants potatos ! Ha , ha , ha , ha !

And the last one has an Turkish accent .

??? #4 : If you don't want to lose your only two moons , you'll have to find a replacement . You know that your small planet will no longer have a moon in the next few years .

By the disrespectful words of his comrades , Mars became more mad with rage and he intends to beat them .

Mars : Shut the fuck up !!

The four mysterious rodents drew their weapons , Mars does the same . Venus too , ready to defend her boyfriend . But Sol prevents this argument .

Sol : Guys , that's enough !!

After a few seconds , the five members of the Solar System Apotres put away their weapons . The giant individual eventually left the planet with a sneer , followed by the other three . On Earth , during this time , it is torrential rain under thunderstorm . Ganymede , the traitor sought by the SSA , was pursued by three of his former comrades .

??? #1 : Ganymede !

??? #2 : Why are running like that , Ganymede ?

Ganymede repelled them with his powers . Finally , he managed to escape .

??? #3 : Where Ganymede hide ?!

??? #2 : He again managed to escape us !

??? #1 : Let's find him separately !

The three Satelles separate . Ganymede can finally come out of his hiding place . He fell on poster was blown away . Ganymede grabs the paper , the poster in question , is actually a registration form Mouseford Academy .

Ganymede : Mouseford Academy .... this is the last way I can escape SSA and find help !

So Ganymede left for Whale Island to register at Mouseford Academy .

-The end.