Give it back !

Meanwhile , Vic and Craig are in the corridor of the academy .

Vic : Why don't you still want to take the singing audition ?!

Craig : Listen , Vic ! To tell you a little about my past , when I was a child , I participated in a similar show ! When it was my turn to sing , but I was really nervous that I lost the memory of the text ! I sang randomly , and I made a fool of myself in front of the crowd ! There , do you understand now ?! This is why i don't want to be in this situation again !

Vic : Do you think that one mistake of the past can lead you to the same situation ?!

Alessio : Hey , look at this ''Mushroom head'' !

At the corner , Shen is bullying by the Russo twins .

Alessio : Let me see your glasses !

Alessio took Shen's glasses .

Shen : Hey ! Give me back !

Alessio : Catch , Alessandro !

Alessio passed the glasses to his brother Alessandro .

Alessandro : I got it !

Shen : Give me my glasses back !

Alessandro : You want it ? Go ask my brother ! Ha , ha , ha !

Alessandro returned the glasses to Alessio .

Alessio : Ha , ha , ha , ha !

Shen : Give me my glasses back , Russo !

Alessio pushed poor Shen . The poor Shen fell to the floor . Craig and Vic decide to come to help their friend before things get worse .

Vic : Leave him alone !

Craig is the one who is most willing to teach them a good lesson .

Craig : Give it back , now !

But the twins are not afraid of them .

Alessio : If you want .

Alessio threw the glasses to the wall . The glasses are broke in half . Which sparked an argument between the boys . While Alessio and Craig are fighting , Alessandro had grabbed Vic's wrist , the wrist where his Cardinal Bracelet is located . Thinking he going to take his Emerald , Vic tried to defend himself , but Alessandro revealed his strength to him , a familiar strenght . Alessandro pushed him straight to the wall , so hard that Vic banged hard against the wall and fell to the floor . Craig is even more mad with rage .

Craig : Leave him alone !!

He beats Alessandro , and at the same time his twin brother . He finally pushes them away .

Craig : If you dare to hurt my friends again , i'm going to destroy you !

The twins get up .

Alessandro/Alessio : Let's see it next time !

Then they left . Craig help Vic to get up .

Craig : Are you okay ?

Vic : Yeah .

Craig : And you , Shen ?

Shen : I'm okay too , but not my glasses .

Vic : You can fix it ?

Shen : Yes , i can fix my glasses myself .