Deimos's death

Deimos : I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL FOR MY BROTHER !!

At the same time , Norden and Suden would launch their elemental attack on Deimos . But when their paw they touched , the earth and the fire merged , creating lava . Surprise , Cardinal Suden and Norden then test their new combine attack .

Suden/Norden : River Lava !

The river of lava from their combined attacks , are poured right on Deimos .

Deimos : AAAaaaaahh !!

The lava burned the last Satelle Maurs , leaving only the frozen body and transforming into a stone statue of the youngster man . The volcanic lava instantly vanished too . Deimos is now dead too . The statue was thus reduced to ashes , and like Phobos , the only thing that remained of Deimos was his Red Jasper which he also wore around his neck . Meanwhile , on the planet Mars . Apotre Mars seemed to have heard the howls of his disciplines , and he noticed the strange activities of the natural satellites of his planet . He gets it .

Mars : Impossible.....

In the meantime .

Suden : We got him , Norden .

Norden : Yeah...But it's not finished . There's still these Daimons .

In fact , the three Daimons are still stuck in the quicksand of Norden .

Suden : Is that what we called these monsters ?

Norden : That's right , they called the Daimons ! Don't tell me you've lost your memory again !?

Suden : Hey ! I lose my memory everyday okay ?!

Osten : Guys ! Please stop !

Fortunately , the Thea Sisters came out of their nightmares .

Osten : Girls !

The girls see Cardinal Suden .

Thea Sisters : Brightman ?!?

Suden : Hey !

Norden : Girls , you have to hurry ! Liouli and Skyla are still prisoners of this cylinder ! The Daimons are caught in my quicksand !

Thea Sisters : Okay !

The Thea Sisters gather the powers of their Stones Sacred .

Thea Sisters : Beautiful Continental ! Burst !

The attack of the five girls hits their targets , the three Daimons are destroyed , purifying the Stones Sacred of Rosalyn , Robert and Anna . Osten , Suden were catching Kunzite and Lepidolite . When Norden grabbed the Morganite he lost his balance , luckily Suden grabbed him .

Suden : I got you .

Norden : Thanks .

The hexagon shaped cylinder disappeared , freeing Skyla and Liouli . The two friends , in semi-conscious collapsed .

Harmonia : Liouli ! Skyla !

Skyla : Thanks you...we can't breath inside .

Then , Apotre Mars appears in the room .

Mars : Well done ! You took the life of my disciplines !

Suden : Who is this guy ?

Norden : Our enemy .

Mars : Do you think you'll make it out alive too ?! You will pay me for removing Deimos and Phobos !

Mars to collect the dust of the statue of Deimos and the ashes of Phobos , as well as their Stone Sacred . Mars then disappears .

Dynamic : Yup...we are going to have serious problems with our enemies .

The theater became very silent .