A little help

In the meantime , Professor Show's group had reached the town of Whale Island .

Vanilla : Come on ! Let's do a dance routine , that will get a lot of attention !

Zoe : But we're supposed to be acting !

Vanilla : Yeah , well , we can recite lines from the play while we dance . Just follow my lead !

She moved to the center and began to move , singing , gracefully , followed by her comrades . Their tonic sequences immediately attracted the attention of a few passers-by , who , intrigued by this spectacle , lingered to watch them . However , after a few minutes their number became boring , they kept repeating the same gestures and the same words . When she stopped , the few strollers who had stayed gave lukewarm applause . Vanilla bowed in exultation , convinced that she had succeeded in representing . The Professor Show approached Vanilla and her friends .

Robert : That wat more dancing than acting , but all four of you pass the audition !

It was then the turn of Paulina and Nicky . The two girls had decided to represent a comic scene by taking advantage of the place where they were .

Nicky : How about a comedy routine with me and Paulina ?

Violet : No . You two go .

They approached the window of a store that a man was cleaning from inside . Paulina stood in front of him and began to reproduce his movements , as if the gentleman were facing a mirror . Likewise , Nicky imitated a passerby's way of walking . After a few seconds of astonishment , the badaus began to laugh heartily , more and more , until they formed a small crowd around the two friends . It was a real success . Violet had watched them with pleasure as she waited her turn . She wasn't a comedic scene , but her friends were really priceless . Vanilla and Zoe weren't laughing at all , Alicia was the only one laughing .

Robert : Adrianson and Bernaldez , you pass !

Zoe : Grr , i am so mad !

Vanilla : Don't worry . We can still take one of them down .

She then sneaked up to Violet .

Vanilla : You look anxious , Yang . What's not matter ?

Violet : Well , i'm still too nervous for acting on the street .

Vanilla : Ah , I see , I have just the thing to help you .

Vanilla reached into her pocket and took out the candy from earlier .

Vanilla : Here , a friend of mine give me this candy . I hope it will help you .

Violet : Oh , thank you .

Violet took the candy and put it in her mouth . Shortly after , she began her improvisation . Before she even had time to take a deep breath through her mouth , the candy slipped straight down her throat and got stuck . Violet is suffocating ... and everyone thinks it was part of her improvisation ... including Nicky .

Nicky : Wow ! I knew Violet is so talented !

Paulina : But , Nicky...

Violet : *suffocated* Halp.....halp....

Paulina : Violet is suffocating ! For real !

Violet rushes to the fountain , it took a good twenty sips of water , or a huge slap from Nicky to do take the candy out of the mouth .

Nicky : Are you okay now , Violet ?

Violet : Yes....

Professor Show approached .

Robert : Yang , would you like to audition again ?

Violet : No , professor . I'm not cut out of this kind of audition . I'm just too shy .

The ordeal was not over yet , when a strange group appeared in the streets of the city . Vic and Shen , in sports gear , were running behind Craig .

Craig : What a great idea , bro ! I really needed this exercise !

Shen gasped from the effort , but held on . He winked at Vic because their plan was working . In fact , the two comrades had decided to help Craig take the acting audition without his knowledge . After having dragged him into the city under the pretext of exercising a little , they had devised a ploy to force him to improvise under the eyes of Professor Show . When they got to the square , Vic gave Shen sign language , which meant the show began . Shen , seeing two rodents arriving carrying crates of fruit and vegetables , called Craig to distract him .

Shen : Hey , Craig !

He turned his head for a moment to answer him .

Craig : What ?

And poor Craig and the two delivery men finished the four irons in the air under a shower of apples and salad leaves . But Craig's misadventures had only just begun , and throughout the streets of the city he offered the spectacle of a boy the victim of an astonishing and hilarious series of incidents . Vic and Shen discreetly inserted their Stone Sacred onto their Cardinal Bracelet and without transforming , they used their powers . At the end of his involuntary exhibition , Craig found himself at Professor Show's feet , and all passers-by cheered .

Citizen #1 : Woo-hoo !

Citizen #2 : Bravo ! One more time !

Citizen #3 : You were amazing !

The teacher smiled and held out his paw to help him up .

Robert : You and your friends were really very funny ! You played with that classic comic art from , slapsticks . Great job ! You all pass the acting audition !

When Professor Show was gone , Craig , angry , turned to his two comrades .

Craig : Guys , wtf ?!

Shen : This is his idea ! This is his idea ! This is not mine !

Vic : Shen is right , Brightman . This is idea was mine . We want help you for the acting audition .

Craig : Ah ? Okay....

Meanwhile , among the students of Mouseford , Alessio disappears .