Violet's idea

At the end of noon , the Thea Sisters met again in the theater under construction . Colette , Dina and Tanya , with Violet's help , worked tirelessly on making the costumes . However , the girls were all too busy to find and identify the spies the boys had suspected . The stage was populated with fabric-draped mannequins of all sizes and colors . Colette patiently stitching the strips of crepe paper to a large shirt , representing the straw supposedly protruding from the Scarecrow's clothes . Violet carefully adjusted silver sleeves to the Tin Man's costume , which was nearly finished . As for Dina and Tanya , they lined the Lion's wig with wool to give it a soft mane . Nicky , sitting on the floor , holding the skein .

Nicky : I don't know how i slipped like that .

Pamela : I'm pretty sure that Vanilla de Vissen !

Violet : But we can't prove it again .

Shen (with his glasses fixed) , carried a toolbox for Pamela .

Shen : Yeah , it's not right what Vanilla de Vissen and her friends are doing . She keeps bragging that she'll get the starring role and nobody can't stop her .

Paulina : I wonder what she has planned for me tomorrow .

Colette : Don't worry , Polly . Your singing is stronger than any tricks .

Nicky : And we'll help you .

Pamela : That's right !

Vic : Ow !

As several boxes are still lying around , Vic is the second person to trip . He was carrying another box that Shen , by Pamela , had asked him to find in the academy garage . In fact Shen asked him to go to the garage for fear of meeting the Russos again .

Vic : Pick up these boxes when you're done !

Girls : Sorry !

Colette : By the way , how is Brightman ? Did you talking to him about the final audition ?

Vic : Brightman had previously played a role of a main character in his old school , and the nervousness would take him over and find himself ridiculed . Even after these many years , he is afraid of losing his memory and be an idiot in the public again .

Violet : I have an idea...I know how we can get Brightman to audition without being too scared...

Her comrades crowded around her to listen to her proposal . But they were unaware that two other people are listening to Violet's proposal , they are the Russo twins . They spied on them from a distance . The two brothers looked at each other as accomplices .

Alessio : I think we will finally have the perfect opportunity to go on the attack...