21.

𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪

𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪.
5:36 𝘈𝘔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪-𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.
unedited.

I hunched over the stomach releasing the contents of the stomach into the toilet. I felt like shit especially after what happened two months ago. I sat alongside the toilet bringing my knees up to my chest resting my head on my knees.

Cleo, Tae, and I are currently staying with Beyonce at her estate while we figured out how we were going to solve the issue that was going on at the moment. I don't know what happened that night, but it resulted in Lotus and Seven imprisonments. Beyonce was trying to be very optimistic with everything going on, but on the other hand, I was going through a storm mentally.

My hormones were shooting through the roof, and my emotions were all over the place. I cried almost every day. Morning sickness becoming more an everyday thing now.

Seven had been taken away from me at the worst time. Before Seven got arrested we both agreed when we finally settled in and got where we wanted to be financially we would adopt a child or one of us would get inseminated. Seven agreed that I would be the one getting inseminated. Four months ago, I got inseminated. Seven and I decided to let the doctor chose the gender since we couldn't choose. She didn't know, I wanted it to be a surprise for her birthday, but she had to spend her birthday behind bars.

Cleo burst into the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror before looking over her shoulder seeing me beside the toilet. She let a small sigh coming over to me bending down lending out her hand, "Cmon."

I took her hand as she stood up pulling me up with her almost falling over, "You bitches big as fuck."

I shook my head laughing as my tall figure towered over her, "No you're just short." She threw my arm over her shoulder helping me out of the bathroom walking me into my room.

"How's your back?" Cleo asked as she helped me lay down on the bed. The one thing I do remember about that night was me getting shot in my back by Athena. I was hospitalized for a month. I had to learn how to walk all over again, and the process was long and painful. At least I had my family there to help me along the way.

"Better, just a little pain here and there." I answered sitting myself up on the bed sliding underneath the covers, "Where's Bey?"

"Downstairs, want me to call her up?" Cleo asked as she stared at her apple watch for a second.

"Yeah, I need to talk to her." I nodded reaching over for the glass of water that sat beside me. I chugged down the whole glass as Cleo stared at me, "Thirsty?'

I chuckled handing her the glass, "Yes, you wouldn't mind bringing me some more water would you?"

"I'd bring you the whole ocean if I could." Cleo smiled before getting up, "I'll have Beyonce bring it up with her. I have a class to get to. See you later, I love you."