0.8

LotusNext MorningUnedited

Lotus
Next Morning
Unedited

I laid in my bed tangled up in the sheets

I laid in my bed tangled up in the sheets. I turned over facing Beyonce who was wide awake looking at me with the hugest smile upon her face.

"How'd you sleep darling?" She asked as I cuddled up next to her.

"Like a baby." I answered. Last night was amazing we went like eight rounds back to back non-stop, and she was right about knowing my body. She touched me in places I thought couldn't even be touched, she made me scream her name so the neighbors could hear her name. Beyonce on the other hand was more excited about the fact she got Lotus stubborn as in her bed. After days of trying to seduce Lotus into fucking with her it finally happened, and she was loving every bit of it.

She kissed my head as fell back to sleep in each other's arms.

-

"Her so tute." I heard a voice say, I opened my eyes. Cleo and Femi were standing at the end of the bed with their phones in their hands.

"GET OUT." I yelled throwing a pillow at them.

"No." Cleo said catching the pillow, "You could've told us you were coming over here. We were looking for you."

"How'd you find me?" I asked slowly rising up out of the bed.

"I called Beyonce." Cleo smiled.

"Oh." I nodded plopping my head back down on the pillow.

"I TOLD YALL NIGGAS! I TOLD YALL." Seven loud ass bursted into Beyoncé bedroom, "She ate that cooch didn't it? AH!"

I busted out laughing nodding my head yes.

"My bitch got that cooch ate." Seven stuck out her tongue, "Hoe how was it?"