14

loтυѕ aмera alι

loтυѕ aмera alι.
вoѕтon, мa.
нoтel pool.

"Yo." I greeted Cleo as I walked into her arms hugging her tightly before releasing her, "You ready?"

"Girl yes." Cleo said taking off her shirt revealing her all brown two piece bathing suit. I laughed before taking off my skirt revealing the rest of my orange two piece.

Cleo wiggled her eyebrows looking me and up down, "SHIT BITCH YOU FINE."

"thank you." I smiled taking a seat on the lawn chair as the waiter brought us a glass of champagne. I reached over taking the glass of bubbly liquid from Cleo.

"Can you not be a mom for once?" Cleo groaned taking the glass back from me, "We both need this."

"Girl you are 18, not 21." I said rolling my eyes, "I guess."

She sipped on the bubbly liquid while I swallowed down mines. She looked over at me with wide eyes, "Alcoholic?"

"Pothead?" I asked squinting my eyes.

She scratched her head and twitched a little, "Where you get that from?"

"Don't worry about it." I answered.

She thought I didn't know about the event that shit that took place that night after her and Beyoncé left that night. I was wondering why Beyoncé wanted me to hold her that night. She told me the next morning her weed was laced, and I almost went bat shit crazy on her.

That shit could've been way more worse than it way. Anything could've went on, and their high asses was just gone be laying there looking stupid.

"Whatchu know?" Cleo asked.

"You need to stop smoking laced weed. I know that." I answered sliding my shades onto my face laying back.

"That was yo girlfriend fault." Cleo announced, "She supplied the weed and the cigars."

"She's not my girlfriend." I chuckled.

Beyoncé and I current situation was simple. Two ex-love birds living in a hotel room together. We both agreed to take things slow, and go with the flow.

"She yo lil boo thang." Cleo sung, "Together forever."

"You already know that." I smirked

"where she at anyway? I thought she was coming to the pool with us?" Cleo asked she placed her glass cup down on the table getting up.

"She's upstairs changing.. supposedly." I said as I getting up behind her. Cleo stood in front of me with her back turned towards me.

I grabbed her by her waist rubbing towards the pool jumping in. We splashed into the water going underneath for a few seconds before coming back up.

"LOTUS." Cleo exclaimed as she kept her head above water, "MY HAIR."

She cried, as I went back under grabbing her feet pulling her back underneath the water. She kicked at me, but I grabbed her waist pushing her back above the water.