17.

Ғɛмι α∂ɛℓɛ αℓιƆℓɛѵɛℓαи∂, ѲĦ

Ғɛмι α∂ɛℓɛ αℓι
Ɔℓɛѵɛℓαи∂, ѲĦ.
Ħσтɛℓ яσσм.

"Are you from Tennessee, because you're really the only ten I see right now." a female said as she sat next to me at the bar. I turned my heading looking at her as I sipped from my dirty martini.

I put my glass down giving her a small giggle, "No, but thank you."

"You welcome." She smiled at me while I started at her. Her smile was so beautiful. She stated back at me with her cute dimpled smile, "What are you doing here by yourself?"

"Who said I'm by myself?" I asked taking another sip from my martini. I was here by myself, but I technically wasn't Lotus was running around somewhere.

"Well excuse me." She chuckled getting up leaving the bar. I watched her leave with a little pout on my face. I actually wanted to get to know her, she seemed like a nice person.

"SEVEEEN." I heard Lotus sweet voice call out. The lady who had just left the bar rushed into her arms, "LOTUSSS."

"Heeey." Lotus said as she spilt her drink trying to hug her, "Oh my god."

"It's okay." Seven chuckled moving so the drink wouldn't spill on her. Lotus quickly pulled the drink away from her, "I seen you talking to that lady at the bar."

"What fucking lady?" Seven asked looking over her shoulder, but I had already moved over closer to them so I could hear their conversation, "Aint no fucking lady over there at that fucking bar."

"This lady." Lotus said grabbing her hand pulling her towards me, "I see you already meet my older sister."

I looked up from my drink with a sly smile on my face, "Hello."

"Heeey." She smiled nervously, "Allow me to introduce myself, Seven."

"Femi." I said reaching out for her hand shaking it. She gave a quick wink before she was pulled away by Lotus onto the dance floor.

I watched them dance together on the dance floor as I took multiple shots of Tequila. They danced for hours while I stayed in the booth minding my business disregarding the ugly men trying to talk to me.

After taking my last shot of Tequila another man stopped at my table, "Hey, beautiful."

I looked him up and down, "Gone on about yo business."

"I can't stop and converse with a beautiful lady like you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes waving him off.

"No." I answered as he took a seat in my booth. I groaned, "Sir, would you kindly leave my booth?"

"I'm just trying to have a conversation.." He grinned at me with lust in his eyes.

"Take a fucking hint, and get the fuck out my booth." I said as I flicked him off. He didn't move a bulge instead he reached his hand out only for a smaller hand to grab it twisting it.