11.

Lotus Ali

Lotus Ali.
𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 01
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

I stood in front on the mirror fixing my brown tresses. Beyoncé invited all of to brunch at this fancy restaurant. A soft knock appeared at the door. I quickly checked my appearance before rushing to the door opening it.

Athena stood before me. I looked her up and down licking me lips. I reached for the hand twirling her around slapping her ass.

Giving me a toothy smile she stepped closer pecking my lips, "Cmon we gone be late

Giving me a toothy smile she stepped closer pecking my lips, "Cmon we gone be late."

I closed the door behind me watching Athena walk down the hallway. I walked behind her at a slow pace trying not the break my ankle in the heels I was wearing. It's been a minute since I wore heels. Stepping into the elevator we stood on different sides looking at each other.

"Are y'all gone be match today too?" She asked staring at my dress, "I see you mimicked her hair."

"Girl." I chuckled, "I decided to dye my hair yesterday morning.. wowww."

"What made you dye your hair?" She asked as the elevator stopped. I rolled my eyes as we got off, "Old relationships."

"Mmhm." She said as she reached over running her hand through my tresses, "It's cute though."

"I know." I said entering the SUV parked outside the building. Athena didn't know she was showing her true color before my eyes. I understand the jealousy, but accusing me of shit I've never done.. i'm straight on that.

I'm only putting up with it because she's my girlfriend, and I was taught to fight for something you love. I've known Athena for five months, and she's somehow managed to ease her way into my life and take me from the person I always wanted to be with.

We rode in silence along the way to the restaurant, and it allowed me to process what happened earlier this morning.

When Beyoncé came into my room asking for me to hold her it just blew my mind. I honestly thought she was coming in the room looking for sex. Then this morning when I got up she was watching me sleep. Which is weird, considering she's never done that when we were 'together'.