16.

вeyonce gιѕelle ĸnowleѕcleveland

cleveland.
7:34 aм

I knocked on Seven's door. It was time for us to leave Cleveland, and she wasn't answering the phone nor was she coming to the door. This is not like Seven typically she's the one waiting on us to come out our rooms.

I pulled my phone out the back pocket of my jeans calling Femi, "Femi."

"Yea?" She answered.

"You do have a spare key to Seven's room right?" I asked.

"Yea." She answered.

"I'm about to come and get it." I said turning around on my heels walking towards her room as I hung up the phone. I heard her door open, she stepped out into the hallway meeting me halfway giving me the key.

I thanked her before I returned back to Seven's suite. I unlocked her door walking into her room slowly, "SEVEN."

No answer.

"SEVEN." I called again as I scanned the living room, "Seven quit fucking playing, we gone be late to our next show."

Still no answer. I walked into her bedroom looking around, and she was no where to be found. I called her phone, and sadly it went straight to voicemail. I called Syxx.

"Hello?" Syxx said as she groaned into the phone.

"Seven with you?" I asked.

The line went quiet for a couple seconds, "Please don't tell me... Please don't fucking tell me he's taken-"

"What are you talking about?" I asked becoming confused.

"Is she not in her hotel room?"

"No." I answered.

"FUCK." She yelled into the phone, "Let me call you back, I need to call someone."

"Okay, let me know if anything comes up."

"Oh trust me, it will." She said before she hung up in my face.

Everything in her hotel room was exactly how she left it, except pieces of a broken vase on the floor and a chair knocked over on the floor. Then it all hit me.

I ran out the room quickly before I tripped over something besides the door. I bent down picking it up, it was Seven's bracelet that Lotus bought her. Their friendship bracelet. I picked it up closing the door running back to my hotel room.