25.

𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 2 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒊 & 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
2 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒊 & 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

I sat on the counter smoking a blunt after I heard the front door being pushed open. I looked up seeing my baby wobbling around the kitchen counter putting herself in between my legs.

Grabbing my face she pulled my face down pecking my lips several times, "What did you just leave me like that?"

"Needed time to process everything that happened." I answered as I put out my blunt in the ashtray left to me. She wrapped her arms around my torso laying her head on my chest. I coddled her kissing her head, "Why didn't you tell me Femi?"

"Because I didn't want you to be mad at me, like you were two days ago." She answered.

I sighed, "Mmhm, care to explain why my baby father is now the father of my second child?"

She lifted her head up off my chest looking at me, "So I was the clinic, and I was looking for a sperm donor and his fine ass just so happen to be there."

"So you choose him because he was the finest person in the clinic?" I asked becoming appalled..

She agreed, "You can't lie and say your baby daddy isn't fine."

"Fine as hell." I said agreeing nodding my head, "Doesn't change the fact that he's a horrible person."

"If I knew that was him, I would ran the other way." She said as I rubbed circles on small circles on her inner wrist. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "I never meant to hurt you Seven. The look on your face when you found out really cut me. You looked at me like you no longer wanted to be with me anymore."

"I was just angry." I reassured her as I stated in her brown eyes, "Femi I'll never leave you. No matter the situation. After all we've been through together. We've came too far in our relationship to let the devil pull up apart now."

"I'm so glad I have someone like you." She said pecking my lips, "But I got a question.."

"Shoot." I chuckled.

"Do you still get turned on by him? because the last time you seen him you crossed your legs really tight.." She said, "You still have love for him don't you?"

"We were in a relationship for almost seven years. We did almost everything together. Even almost had a child together." I said reaching over grabbing my blunt lighting it again.

"You were pregnant by him?" She said.

"Mmhm." I nodded, "Had a miscarriage."