0.4

0.4 ᴛʀʏᴏᴜᴛs 2

Beyonce Knowles
Target
February 28th
3:30 PM

I pushed my sunglasses up as I patrolled through Target. If you know me, you know I love Target regardless of how rich I am... I love Target. Y'all be catching me in there sometimes it's cool, Beyonce gotta shop too.

As I pushed the cart down the ice cream aisle I saw a tall dark skin figure reaching for a tub of Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip ice cream. Shaking my head, I slowly walked down the aisle following her, but I called after her.

"Lotussss." I called out, she turned on her heels with a smile on her face.

"Beyonce shops in Target, hoemygawd." She exclaimed running up to me, "Can you sign my pint of ice cream? Oh my god! it's Beyonce!"

"Lotus calm the fuck down." I mumbled at her as I looked around nervously chuckling and smiling at the people walking by, "You doing too fucking much."

"el oh el." Lotus laughed putting her ice cream in my cart. I looked her up and down, "That was funnyt. What are you doing here?"

"Shopping." I said, "Obviously the fuck."

"Someone didn't get their cooch ate today." Lotus chuckled, "She sexually frustrated."

I rolled my eyes hitting in the head, so what if me and Jay aren't having sex right now.. none of her business.

"Since it's funny." I frowned picking up her ice cream, "Buy ya own ice cream."

"Girlll." Lotus laughed snatching the ice cream out my hand, "That ain't no problem."

I continued pushing my cart down the aisle walking past Lotus. She walked off leaving I guessed.

"Mama she's really pretty." Blue exclaimed, I be forgetting about her ass with me sometimes she be so quiet, "Her skin is just like pearls."

"Right, brown skinned beauty." I smiled down at her.

-

I carried the grocery bags in the house with the help of blue. We sat the bags down on the table unpacking them putting everything where it belonged. Jay came into the house, looking at me funny.

"Hey babe, we need to talk." He said scratching his chins, I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be upstairs in a minute." He left out.