29

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐘 - 2 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐘
- 2 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀
unedited

Pushing my hair over my shoulder I looked at myself in the mirror. Before putting on my dress I rubbed my fingers over the bullet wound on my shoulder and the middle of my chest.

I still couldn't fathom the fact that my ex girlfriend shot me three times. Shoulder, chest, and stomach. I remember almost bleeding out that night while Lotus stood over me with this dark look in her eyes. It seemed like she's done this several times.

I lost her to someone who didn't even give a fuck about her at first wouldn't even leave her husband for her at first. I understood why Beyoncé is so in love with her.

The love that she gives is unconditional and priceless. Can't find someone like her everyday, she's someone you walk across once in a lifetime.

To say I was wrong was an understatement. The pain and abuse that I put her through was not cute at all.

"Athena cmon." My sister yelled interrupting me from my thoughts. I fixed my hair throwing my purse over my shoulder walking out my room coming behind her.

We supposed to be going to some club down here on some endorsement deal. Im glad we had our own section.

-

𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀-2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀
-2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"LOTUS YOU NOT WEARING THAT TO NO DAMN CLUB." Beyoncé said trapping me in a corner breathing down my neck. I rolled my eyes pushing her ass out the way.

"Fuck is you mad for? Act like i'm not all yours or something." I said shrugging my shoulders, "You gone let me be the bad bitch that I am!"

"I didn't say you couldn't be." Beyoncé said following behind me, "Wearing this revealing ass shit to a fucking club?"