8

3 days to OTR II USA TOUR☓

𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙰𝚕𝚒.
5:37 𝙿𝙼
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚒'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

I stared at Amari as we sat in Femi's Jacuzzi enjoying the view of Houston. He stared me up and down biting his lip.

Lately Amari has been tryin to get me to have sex with him, and I wasn't having it. Simply because my body is my temple, and I wasn't gone give my temple to somebody who lusted over it. I wanted to give my body to someone who would actually love it and care for it. Take their time with, admire it.

Reaching over for my glass I poured some more of the bubbly liquid into the flute glass bringing it to my lips and Amari scooted closer to me. I swallowed down the cup of champagne.

Amari lifted my head up placing a kiss on my lips, "More champagne?"

"Naa. I'm straight." I said feeling a little tipsy.

"You sure?" He asked pouring some more in my glass. I gave in to his tactics, I wanted to see how dirty he'd get. I brought my glass to my lips taking a sip, throwing the rest over my shoulder.

His smirk told me everything I needed to know as he pushed up against me. I placed my cup down pushing him off me getting up out of the pool.

"Where you going?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Inside." I said yanking my hand away from him.

He got out of the pool following me into the house as I wrapped the towel around my body. I entered the house first going into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. I heard a sequence of taps. Turning around I smiled.

Tae was leaning against the counter with his phone is his hand eating a slice of pizza. I didn't know whether it was the alcohol or me, but tae was looking might fine. Lips looked suckable, and that nose ring just set him off.