Chapter 29

(Y/N) POV

I sit there waiting as Mr. Aizawa goes out of my room saying he needed to get something.

He quickly walks back in with something...moving behind his back.

"I thought this might cheer you up a little." He says as he holds up..

"SKITTLES!!"

I yell in excitement and Skittles is wiggling and thrashing in Mr. Aizawa's arms trying to get to me. He sets Skittles down on the bed and the cute little puppy runs up to my face attacking me with kisses as his little tail wags like crazy.

I immediately return the love hugging my precious doggo and giving him as many kisses he'll let me and I happily giggle watching how excited he is.

I look up smiling "Thank you! But how did you know I had a dog?"

"Bakugo dropped him off thinking it might help you when you wake up."

"Katsuki was here??" I exclaim.

"Yes he's been dropping by every day hoping your awake." He nods

"In fact he was here but left hours ago."

"Wait what time is it." I ask look towards the nearest window for the answer and seeing its pitch black outside.

Mr. Aizawa gets his phone from his pocket and checks it. "It's 1:37"

My mouth drops "In the morning??!"

"Yuupp" he says popping the p at the end.

"You've been out for a while either dazed out of your mind or passed out."

"Wait so why are you up this late? I mean isn't that all you do is sleep?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow.

He laughs a little at my question "I was up late grading papers and filling out some hero work I was procrastinating on."

Ah relatable.

"Well apparently I've been procrastinating on living for the past 4 days so I get that" I say with a little smirk and laugh.

Mr. Aizawa let's out a sigh and shakes his head and laughs. "I'm glad your back to your normal self kid"

"And speaking of that procrastination I need to stop doing that and get back to my work." He says walking to the door.

"And you need to rest. I know you just woke up but that doesn't mean your perfectly healed." He says as he points a finger at me

I nod because truthfully I really am tired especially after all that information dumped on me.

I watch as Mr. Aizawa leaves the room and I lay back down on the pillow with Skittles curling up beside me and I fall into a peaceful sleep.

            ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I wake up to a knock on the door well doorframe since the door was never closed. I look over and see Mr. Aizawa standing there with a plate and a water.

"I thought you'd be hungry since you've been out of it for a while." He says as he hands me the plate.

I look down at the plate and see it's a...grilled cheese.

Mr. Aizawa must've noticed my confusion looked because he says

"Yeah I know it's not exactly breakfast but its the only thing I got in this house right now."

"I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow and you can write down what you want or something and I'll get it"

I nod my head and smile and take a bite of the grilled cheese and suprising it was delicious.