chapter 2

There was already a big bruise on your right cheek and you didn't have time to go and cover it up with some makeup which you have done way to many times. You will just have to hope that no one asks about it. Now you just need to find the principals office.

You finally make it to a door that says principals office  and you walk in and go up to the front desk. And I am met with a weird but cute looking mouse? Cat? I don't know. And a sleep deprived man wearing a scarf. "Um hi my name is (Y/N) (Y/L) and.. um.. I'm the transfer student."
"Oh hello (Y/N) welcome to UA!! Let me look at your schedule and see which class you will be in." Then I watch the cat-mouse thing walk in his office in another room and I was left with the sleep deprived man.

"Um.. hi" I said as i looked at the man. "Hi" he said in the most monotone voice I have ever heard. So we just stood there just waiting for the mouse-cat person to come back.
After a few minutes he turns to me and says "what happened to your face." I just froze not knowing what to say or what excuse to come up with. And without thinking that much about what I was saying I said "I fell.....into a pole..."

"What?"

Welp you did it now!! Quick you got to back up your statement. "Um.. yeah.. I fell-well I tripped and face palmed into a pole...yeah." He just shrugged so I think that is a good sign that he believes me.

"Oh ok I found it!!" Mousey said as he skipped out of the room. "And it looks like you will be going to class 1-A with this lovely man right here." He said  Gesturing towards the sleepy man.

"Come on I'll walk you there." Said the sleepy man going over to the door. " Oh oh .. wait are we leaving now.. wait!" He was already out the door so I grabbed my schedule from mr. Mousey and tried to catch up with him.

We walked to this big door with 1-A on it. "Oh hey isn't that the class mr Mousey was talking about." I turn to the sleepy man to see what to do and he just sighed and opened to door.

"WHAT YOU SAY DEKU!!! GET BACK HERE YOU NERD SO I CAN BET THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!" yelled a blonde spiked hair boy chasing a green haired boy.  "AHHHHH I SWEAR KAACHAN I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!" says broccoli boy while being chased around the room by angry boy.

"Hey stop it you two!" Said sleepy man. They both stopped and went to there seats. "Sorry mr. Azawa." Said broccoli boy. The other one was just silent.

He went to the front of the class and gestured towards me. " Class this is  (Y/N) (L/N) she's a transfer student."
"Um..hi" and when I said that hole hell broke loose. They just started shouting out questions like " Where you come from?" " what's your quirk!!" "What happened to your face?!"  "Are you powerful?" And this little dude with purple balls on his head asked "What bra size are you?!" But then preceded to get slapped by every other girl in the room. But the one question that really shook me was "Wow (Y/L), you mean like the number 12 super hero (Y/N)?!!?" At that I froze. Oh no I'm going to have to talk about my dad without crying. Just thinking about how he is looked at like a hero but really in the shadows back at a three bedroom two bath house with pretty roses in the front that looks like would be a perfect house for a perfect family is really home to a evil man that beats his daughter for fun and has to hide from her father when he's drunk so she doesn't get anymore scars brings me to tears.

But I have to suck it up and not cry and say "Oh yeah he's my Dad! He's pretty cool." And not let anyone know my secret. Because who would believe that a hero that saves people almost every day beats his daughter.

"Ok everyone get in your seats and let's get this boring day started." Sleepy man's says that I now know as mr Azawa.  "Yes Mr. Azawa." Everyone says.

I find my seat that is beside the angry boy and behind me is a red hair boy and what looks like a kid with tape arms. I look over to who I am going to be seating with and see the angry boy staring at me. We lock eyes and he looks away probably embarrassed to be caught looking at me and I think maybe I see blush! But I dont think of it and try to pay attention to Mr. Azawa.