chapter 22 (body swap pt.2)

(Y/N) POV

"What the fuck just happened!" Bakugo says in my voice which is really weird for a number of reasons but also hearing me cuss is really weird. "WE JUST SWAPPED BODY'S THATS WHAT HAPPENED!" I try to get up and find that I'm a few inches taller than I once was. "This is so freaky!"

I look over at Bakugo and see him put a hand on my..well his boobs. "Hey stop that! That's still my body you know" I quickly swat his hand away. "What do you expect me to do. I get a new body so I want to inspect it." He says as he puts his hand back. "Well stop it! Its weird and besides you have bigger ones then I do." I say as I gesture to my new body's chest.

At that he quickly puts his hand down and crosses his arms and puts his signature scowl on my face. Which imma add to the list of weird things I've seen today. "What do we do now?" I ask as Bakugo starts to stand up and when he did he finds that he is a few inches shorter. "Ha! Finally I'm the taller one for once." I say as I start to celebrate. "Yeah, yeah celebrate now but just you wait till I get back in my own body. Then your gonna be short again." At that I stop celebrating. Dang he's right. Well might as live it up now and tease all the short people I can find.

"Ok so I think we're gonna need some ground rules." I say. If Bakugo's gonna be stuck in my body then I dont want him doing anything embarrassing. "First, no more 'inspecting' our new body's cuz that's just weird. Second, as long as we're like this try to not do anything embarrassing or harmful to each others body's. Third, under any circumstances we will not and I repeat NOT use the bathroom!" At the bathroom thing Bakugo's eyes widened and he nods real fast.

After we collected ourselves we decided to go to school and find Mr Aizawa. We run to school which was kinda hard considering I kept on tripping on my own two feet. Damn Bakugo why do you have such big feet. We were going to our class when we saw Mr. Aizawa fixing to go in. "Mr. Aizawa! Wait we really need to talk to you!" I say in my new gruff voice. "Yeah it's kinda urgent!" Bakugo says.

"What do you kids want now?" Mr. Aizawa asks kind of confused on why Bakugo would come up to him wanting help. (Y/N) sure but Bakugo?!
"Um well it's kind of a funny story buuut me and Bakugo kinda somehow......switch bodys." I gesture towards me and Bakugo. "I'm sorry what?" Mr. Aizawa says in confusion. "Mr. Aizawa I know it sounds completely bonkers but we really did switch bodys. I mean come on would Bakugo really say bonkers seriously.?"

I think that's what made Mr Aizawa believe us because he just stood there for a while kind of dumbfounded but after a few seconds he blinked a few times and said "You kids can never give me a break can you?" He says as he pinches the bride of his nose. "Of course you somehow managed to body swap! Do you know how you managed to so this?" We then told him about the guy that ran into us before we swapped body's.

"Ok so what did this guy look like." He asked. Now that I think about it I remember him being a little bit older than me he quit possibly just gotten out of high school or might still be in school and was just on his way to school just like we were. I remember him having blue hair and he was a pretty thin guy.

After we told Mr. Aizawa what the guy looked like he said he would tell Nezu about it and try to get the guy. But unfortunately we still have to go to classes even if we swapped bodys. Then Mr. Aizawa walks into the classroom and we reluctantly follow him. The classroom was already full of students.

Mr. Aizawa went to the front of the class and did the most loudest, deepest, and longest sigh I have ever heard in my entire life. "Class we have a slight issue here. And the issue being that Bakugo and (Y/N) somehow managed to switch bodys. Because of course they did. They are going to have to go through the day until it evenly wares off or we find the guy who did it and make him switch them back. Please try to stay calm why we handle this issue."