chapter 17

(Y/N POV)

"So what's the plan? If I going to be staying with you how are we gonna get past your parents?" I look over at Bakugo had we walk to his house. "That's easy. We tell them." He said it so nonchalantly I thought I didn't hear him correctly. "WHAT! We cant do that what if they call the police. What if they start asking questions. What if they go and confront my father. You know that's a bad idea!"
"Well we dont have to tell them the whole truth just some of it." Bakugo said as he looked down at me. "And why is telling them such a bad idea? Why is tell the teachers a bad idea?" He added with a little edge in his voice. I look him straight in the face and say. "Because it just is okay!" I give him a death glare and he drops the topic.

We finally arrive at Bakugo's house. The house that I ran to for comfort and safety after my father beat me. It almost looks completely different in the sun light. I didn't really get I good look last time I was here everything felt like a blur that night.

We walk up to the door and Bakugo opens it. Just as I walk in I hear a woman yelling something about laundry. That must be Bakugo's mom. Just as I think that a woman walks in to the livingroom. "AND I TOLD HIM TO DO THE LAUNDRY AND GUESS WHAT HE DOES HE JUST WALKS PAST IT!" A blonde haired woman with spiky hair that reminds me of Bakugo's yells to her husband that is sitting in the kitchen drinking out of a mug. "Oh and speaking of the devil here he is! Mind explaining this!!" She holds up some laundry as she walks up to Bakugo furious. The yelling startled me and I went and hid behind Bakugo hoping she won't do it again.

Bakugo notices and speaks up before his mom could say anything else. "Calm down you old hag. I need to talk to you about something." She stops what she was about to say when she saw me standing behind Bakugo. She looked kinda surprised to see me in fact she kept looking back and forth between me and Bakugo with a confused look. "Uh you need to talk to me? Since when do you talk to me?" And back in the kitchen Bakugo's Dad holds up his mug and says "Welp this is gonna be good." Both Bakugo and his mother look back and give him a glare. "Y/N is one of my friends from school and she needs to crash her for a few days." She folds her arms and says "And why does she need to 'crash' here of all places." Bakugo sighs "Because she's having really bad family issues and I told her she could stay here." Bakugo moms eyes go big as she repeats "family issues" more to herself than anyone else. I can tell she was not expecting that answer.

She goes up to Bakugo and stares him in the eyes like she's checking if he's lying or not. After a few seconds she looks over at me "Is that true?" I look down and whisper "yes ma'am" I feel a hand go on my shoulder and she waits till I look back up to her eyes. "You are welcome to stay as long as you need sweetie." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding on to and say a grateful 'thank you' she nods and let's go of my shoulder. "Do you need to go and get anything from your house or do you have everything.  And if you want you can borrow some of my things for the time being if you feel more comfortable with that." Wow how can this lady go to yelling one minute and soft and comforting the next. Well I don't feel right taking anything from her so I say I need to get some things from my house. "Ok then Bakugo go with her and help her if she needs it." She says as she turns to her son. He nods and we leave to go to my house.

As soon as we're out the door I remember something or more like someone. "Skittles!!" I turn to Bakugo to see he's totally confused about what I said. "Uh you want skittles?"
"What no my dog Skittles! Do you think your parents will let me bring him here? There's no way my dad will take care of him!" I say in a worried voice. Bakugo just looks baffled. "Uhh yeah sure they won't mind." He says "are you sure?" I look at him even more worried. "Yes I'm sure now come on let's go."

Time skip brought to you by  Pomeranian Bakugo!

"So is your dad here?" Bakugo asks as we walk up to my house. "No he should still be at work. He's suppose to do a out of town job to help out some other heroes. But still we better hurry I dont want to take my time and him come in while we're still in the house." I go up to the door and get my key out of my pocket and unlock the door. I take a deep breath not wanting to go inside the hell that I call home. I take a few more breaths reminding myself that Bakugo is here to keep me safe and I open the door.

(Bakugo POV)

Y/N opens the door and we go in. The first thing that I see is a hall way leading the way to the livingroom. I look a the wall and see a huge indent in it. I reach my hand and trace the cracks and curves not wanting to picture what had happened to make that. Then Y/N notices what I'm doing and says "that's from were he's thrown me into the wall." Her voice sounded so broken. I look up at her and see so much hurt and pain in those beautiful (e/c) eyes of hers. It's just so hard to think of why someone would do all this to her. What a real psycho.

We walk into the livingroom and everything looks trashed like her dad had a serious tantrum. Two small chairs were turned over, all the pictures on the wall was on the ground and the glass was scattered all over the floor, there was holes in the wall everywhere like he punched them, and beer and whiskey bottles everywhere. There was only two things still I peace in the middle of the room it was a rocking chair and a small table with beer cans on it. I hear Y/N sigh and she turns to the right were there are stairs going up stairs.

We go up stairs up to her room. As soon as we walk in a small furry thing barks and runs up to Y/N. "SKITTLES!"  She yells as she hugs the dog. Skittles licks her face and starts to wag his tail. I chuckle "Oooh so that's Skittles."
"Yeah isn't he the cutest!" She says as she rubs he's head. "Yeeah sure the cutest." She gives me a glare then  continues petting Skittles.

I look at her room and it looked worse than it did last time I was here. It looks like her dad came in and destroyed it even more. Probably out of anger when after he realized she was gone. "Ok let's get started. Can you get me a bag out of the closet?" She says as she goes over to her night stand to get something. I go over to her closet and get what looks like an old backpack and help her get her stuff. After we get all the stuff she needs she puts a leash on Skittles and we leave.