Chapter 31

"Hi Katsuki"

He had burst into my room looking disheveled and panting a little from the run from downstairs. His hair was all over the place looking like he didn't even bother to mess with it with morning and his clothes look baggier that usually. But he had this big smile on his face that completely distracted me from all of that. It was memorizing, I don't usually see him really smile much but when I do I'm always happy to see it.

He took a few breaths like he was gonna say something but ended up short. So after a few seconds of him coming up with nothing he decided against talking and just came towards me.

I froze up a little as he carefully wrapped his arms around me surprised by the hug but after a few seconds I relaxed into his arms and hugged him back.

He buried his face into my hair as he tightened the hug like he was afraid I was gonna somehow disappear. He felt so warm and nice and so so comforting it was like all my previous fears and doubts started to melt away and all was left was a small embarrassment of ever thinking that Katsuki would stop liking me after what he saw.

" Are you okay?" He says as he starts to pull away to look at me.

His eyes scan every inch of me trying to determine if I was truly okay and keeping in mind all the bandages he saw still wrapped around me.

I nervously reach up and hold him face with one of my hands to bring his attention up to my face. "I promise I'm okay, just need to finish the healing process but other than that I'm perfectly fine," I say with a small smile.

He lets out a really big sigh and his whole body slumps with it. I didn't notice when he first came in but he looks like he hasn't slept in days.

But despite that he looks up into my eyes and places his hand over mine and turns his head to kiss the palm of my hand and smirks. "I'm so fucking glad to hear that."

Heat rises to my face and I let out a embarrassing squeak, surprised and not expecting that at all.

He half smiles and lets out a laugh. "Tsk your cute you know that.?"

I quickly pull back my hand to cover my now excruciatingly red face. "Ughh, your a jerk you know that?"

"HuH?!" He say while scrunching up his face in part confusion and exasperation.

" You can't just make me blush like that!" I say still trying to cover my face.

"Tsk"

He reaches up to my hands and lowers them and leans in close enough to see my red tomato face in all its glory.

He smirks and raises one of his hands to rest on my cheek "But what if I like seeing your face like this? What if I like seeing you blush because of me."

Damnit.

I couldn't resist him. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed my lips against his. Quick to react Katsuki delicately slide his hand around my waist and moved the other to get tangled in my hair.

It's been so long since I've felt his lips move against mine. I didn't realized how much I missed it, or how much I missed him. My hand eagerly went up into his hair while the other is still pulling him in by his collar.

My head feels fuzzy and my face is even more red than before. Still not fully satisfied I part my lips as an invitation to deepen the kiss further, and Katsuki was quick to take it.

As much as I crave him right now Katsuki is feeling the same way, desperate to make up for lost time. Both just wanted the touch of the other.

He kisses me passionately as I graze his scalp with my nails and start to pull a little on his hair. I hear a low sound coming from Katsuki and he instantly kisses me harder.