chapter 4

It's been a few weeks since I've started UA. And I've made alot of friends and I am now known as the "nice girl" cuz I try to make everyone happy. What they really don't know is that I do that because I want everyone to be happy and not mad because it will only remind me of my dad and I'll have a panic attack. School is like my paradise because it's away from my dad so I think I can put up with getting up early and all the annoying school stuff. My best friends are Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari. Or as I like to call them Angry boy, Rock hard, and pikachu.

I was in class talking to rock hard and pikachu laughing about how dumb he looks when he Electrocuts himself. When Mr. Azawa passes out our test grades.

I turn around and ask "Hey rock hard what did you make?" He blushes at the nickname "Um.. I got a 89.. and will you stop calling me that."
"Sorry Rocky but i cant." He laughs "well what did you get?"
  "Oh I got a 94." I say looking at my paper. I really hope my dad is ok with it. "Oh wow that's really great! You did better than me and Kaminari" I look over at pikachu and see he got a 85. "Hey congratulations you did better than last time!" Last time he got a 78 so I'm proud of him. "Yeah I know right!" Kaminari said with so much pride it made me smile. "Well I'm proud of you... Both of you." I padded Kirishima head. " Thanks (Y/N)!!" They both said in unison.

Time skip brought to you by brain dead pikachu boy!!👍😶👍

"Let me see your test." My dad said while holding out his large hand. I didn't even make it half way in the door when he came to me. "WELL WERE IS IT!" I jump and start looking through my backpack to fine it. " hang on.. i know i have it." I found it and handed it to him. I watch him look over the test and I saw his face turn into a sour look mixed with rage and disappoint. Well I guess he's not ok with it. Then the look that he gives me sent shivers down my spine so much that I'm shaking in my shoes. He looks like he might kill me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!! HOW DARE YOU GET A 94 THAT'S JUST DISGRACEFUL!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A 100%!!YOU DISAPPOINT YOUR SO DUMB IT MAKES ME SICK!!!" I'm shaking so hard it feels like a earthquake and I feel the tears coming out. "I'm so sorry father it wont happened again i swear it. Just please dont hurt me!" I'm crying now. And the look on his face is so evil it looks like he's happy to see me crying and shaking. He puts his large hand on my cheek and says "Oh but darling you know what the punishment is for when your bad and what will you think when I let it slide this time." I flinch at he's touch the sentence may seem normal but there was so much sarcasm and evil in his voice that I start crying even more. He then takes he's hand from my cheek and grabs my arm and throws me against the wall. "You worthless piece of shit." Then he walks away.

I slump to the ground my back is throbbing and my vision is blurry. I feel like I'm about to pass out from the pain which I have done before because of my dad. I pull my legs close to my chest and cry. I cry for what feels like hours still a shaking mess but at least my vision is back to normal now only my tears are in the way. I try to get up but my legs are a wobbly mess but I manage to stand. I look back at the wall and see a few cracks from were he threw my so hard. I make my way to the staircase and start to go up the steps slowly but surely. I get to the middle of the stairs and I can see my dad in the livingroom watching me and laughing. I finally get to my room and fall on the ground to tired to make it to the bed and I can still hear my father laughing.

My dog Skittles comes up to me all worried and lays by my head. "Oh Skittles I wish mom was here she would help me if she was here." Oh right I got Skittles after mom died. I guess he doesn't even know what I'm talking about. "Skittles mom was amazing, she was the only one who could stand up to dad. He used to do the same thing he does to me to her but one day she stood up to him and he didn't hit her that often only when he was angry." Skittles looked up at me so I took that as a sign to keep going. "I tried do that once it didn't end well, let's just say I had to go to a hospital so I didn't try it again. And when mom was in one of her conditions I would ask if there was anything I could do and she would say for me to become a hero so I could lock up bad people like dad. She was the best mom ever." Skittles looked up and put his head on my arm and went to sleep. "Ok buddy let's go to sleep." I tried to get up but my body just couldn't lift itself so I just slept on the floor. Tear stains on my face and my body still shaking. My eye are so tired from crying they hurt so it feels so nice to close them and drift off to sleep in a dream were there no such thing as an abusive dad.