chapter 13

(BAKUGO POV)

I was the first one to wake up. I look down and (Y/N) is sleeping on my chest and I dont want to get up and wake her cuz she looks so beautiful and peaceful but I have to if we're going to get to school. Ugh school. And if I dont get up soon my stupid mom will come in and try to wake me up herself and I dont want that cuz she will have a panic attack if she sees me and (Y/N) like this.

So I slowly slide my way out of (Y/N)'s hold and start to get dressed. I took a shower before she got here last night so I dont need to do that so I just brush my hair and try and wake (Y/N) up.

(Y/N) POV

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder  but I dont think anything about it cuz I'm still in a dream like state. "(Y/N) heyyy you need to wake up.." says a loving voice beside me. Then I feel a pair of lips on my forehead and i start to wake up. 

I open my eyes to Bakugo staring at me waiting for me to wake up. "Heyy there she is" he says with a laugh. "If I knew that a kiss would wake you up I would have done it a lot sooner." He starts to laugh even more.

"Well it's a very good way to wake up to." I say laughing as well. "Well you need to get dressed now before we're late." Bakugo says smiling. "I'll just go into the bathroom and you can get dressed." He says while getting up and going to the bathroom.

I giggle a bit and start to get up. But as soon as I pull myself up a shooting pain hits me and knocks me back down. Oh great now what do I do. This is bad I'm so sore and I bet I have a few broken  bones I didn't feel this much pain last night because of the adrenaline but now I can't move without hurting. And that's just raising up I don't want to know what it feels like to stand.

"Bakugo! I need help." He comes out of the bathroom looking confused. "What do you mean?" He says.
"I mean I can't get up without crying in pain. It hurts to much to even raise myself up." He starts coming to me. "Well what if I pull you up and we can go from there." I give him a nod in response and lift up my arm. He grabs it and starts to pull and a wave of pain hits me. It hurts so much I cant stand it but he eventually gets me in a sitting position.

" what are we going to do? I can barely move with out hurting." I say doubtful that we can do anything. "We just got to get you to the school nurse then she can heal you." He says  "And I can just carry you to her so you dont have to move" I look up and him with a worried expression. "Yeah but what are we going to say when everyone else is looking at us?" He thinks for a second and says "well just have to wait till everyone is in class and go to her office." I think about it for a minute and it seems like the only good option we have so I nod my head. "Ok that sounds... like the only option we have but here's another problem how am I going to get ready?" And I gesture to his shirt and pants that I'm wearing. "I'll just have to help you." He says "Here I have already seen you without a top but I will close my eyes when we get to your bottoms." He says while holding up my uniform.

So he helps me with my shirt. He slowly takes it off so he wont hurt me. He holds the slevee up and I put my arm through and then the other one. He comes and leans in front of me and starts to button up my shirt. He starts from the bottom and slowly goes up his fingers will brush my skin sending a rush through my body. It's a different kind a rush them what I got when I started to get up it wasn't pain it was lust, a needy lust. And when he got to my chest area his fingers would brush against my breast and it was like wave of lust went crashing into me and his touch was all I could think about. I looked up at him and found him staring at me the same way I was. He had a look in his eye that I'm sure was in mine too it was wanting and needy lust. He just smirked and finished buttoning my shirt.

I finally got dressed and I decided that I was going to try standing but as soon as I got on my feet I fell back down in pain. So Bakugo has to carry me to school literally.