chapter 8

Bakugo POV (At School)

I can't believe (Y/N) has to go through something like that! I mean if it was me I would just hit him right back but (Y/N) doesn't do that. I wonder why she doesn't though cuz its sound like that would solve all her problems? I'll have to ask her when she gets her.

Just then she walks in with, oh no another bruise on the side of her cheek. I guess her father didn't give her a pass for yesterday. Just thinking about someone doing that to her makes me want to punch his face and give him a taste of his own medicine. Now that I think of it I have always been protective of her but it's not like that means anything right? I mean I would do that for any of my friends right? It's not like i want to stare at her beautiful face or hearing her cute laugh makes me want to smile all day. Or I would do anything just to see her smile....or whatever. It's not like those things mean anything right? But then I look over at her and she's trying not to cry from the pain and I realize that I would do anything for her if it would make her happy. I will protect her. I will make her smile on the days she needs it the most and I will be there for her no matter what.

I look around the room and everyone is in there own little worlds talking and laughing like nothing could ever happen to them but then I look at     (Y/N) and she's in stuck in reality. A reality were her father beats her and were she has to try and hide her bruise from her classmates because they would never understand and a reality were she doesn't get any love from her father. I reach over and place my hand on her shoulderand she flinched at my hand. Last time when I tried to touch her to comfort her after her dad she flinched at me and I thought it scared her but now I know it's just a reaction for her when she thinks of her dad. So I keep my hand on her shoulder "Hey (Y/N) are you ok?" I whisper so no one suspects anything and trys to be in the conversation. "Oh.. yeah I'm ok just my father wanted to make my punishment a little harder than usual." She's not ok her voice cracked while she was talking. "Ok but remember if you need to talk or anything you can always come to me." The way she looked at me after I said that was heartbreaking. She looked like she might cry. "Oh..hey ..are you ok you look like your fixing to cry!"
"Oh it's just that... you are being so kind to me and it means so much to me ...so thank you." Oh now I'm going to cry. "Hey I will always be here for you ok." I look at her and rub her back for some reassurance. "Thank you Bakugo." I would have hugged her but then Mr. Azawa comes in and starts the stupid class.