chapter 9

(Y/N) POV

It been a month since Bakugo knows about my secret and he has been the most nice person ever which quite frankly I am surprised he can be a sweet person to me when he chases Duku around all the time and still yells like an idiot. Which makes it even more important to me that he's so nice to me. He's always asking me if I want to talk and when I do talk to him he actually listens to what I'm saying and trys to help me. It makes me feel so special and wanted. I'm getting all the love my father never showed me. I think everything is going right in my life.

Time skip brought to you by the most glamorous of them all YUGA AOYAMA 

I was laying in my bed try to figure out some homework Miss. Midnight gave with Skittles beside asleep when...

BANG

CRASH

BOOM

I felt my felt my blood rush out my body and my whole body go numb with a pit in my stomach. Oh no  he's drunk again!

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM!

"(Y/N) (Y/L)!!!! WHERE ARE YOOOU!! I THINK YOU NEED TO GET A BIG PUNISHMENT!!!"  Oh no. He then runs up the stairs and burst through my door. And stomps toward me.

I jump up and push myself to the backboard of my bed. He comes to me pushes my homework off my bed paper goes flying. " COME HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!" He grabs my arm and throws me at the wall with a loud BANG.  Fear overwhelms me and everything in my body hurts. But I didn't have time to feel the pain because he yanks me up by the shirt and starts punching me. Just hit after hit. My face is his punching bag. I'm crying for him to stop but that just makes him hit harder. "Father please STOP!! Please!" He just kept swinging. Over and over and over. And with each pull back when I could see his face I saw pure rage and hate in his eyes. There was blood on his hand to were he's punching me so hard. My vision is going in and out and I am in so much pain that I feel like I'm on fire and I cant put it out. And he kept on punching me still Over, Over, and Over. He finally stopped and slammed me into the wall "Your in so much pain aren't you? Your crying and shaking like a pathetic bitch, because that's what you are a pathetic bitch crying in pain and it's all because of me! YOU HEAR THAT ITS BECAUSE OF ME THAT YOUR IN PAIN AND I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT!!" He pulled me back off the wall and slammed me into the wall harder. And he just laughs. "I want you to remember that when I make you bleed. Remember that you can't escape me! HAHAHA" His laughter boomed throughout the house. My face is throbbing and I'm crying and shaking from the pain and the fear. But when he said that its was the first time in all my year of pain and abuse that I think he might kill me. "....please....please....st-stop.." I losing more of my vision. I can barely see 2 feet in front of me. He pick up again and pushed me to the ground. And stormed out of my room slamming the door on the way out.

I get up and try opening my door but he locked it from the out side. I try pulling it as hard as I can but it won't budge. I look around my room and look at my window. I'm on the second floor of the house but there is a tree right outside of my window so if I try I can get out of here.

I limp toward the window and opened it with some struggle because my arms are in pain but I manage to open it. I reach towards the nearest branch and test its strength. I pull as hard as a can and it doesn't budge so I try and climb on it. I made it on the branch and lower my left leg to the branch below me. I continue going down even though it hurt like hell to move any of my muscles I have to get away. I am doing good until I get on a branch and it breaks bellow me, and I start falling. This is it, this is how I die not from fighting villain or saving people not even from my dad. I'm going to die because I fell off a tree and you know what I might be ok with that. I might be better off in another life without my dad. But then all of the sudden I think of Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo and all the other people who have really made me smile when I needed it. If I die now I would miss all of Kaminari's jokes and Kirishima's funny comments and I would miss Bakugo's smile (even if he doesn't do it alot) and his spiky blonde hair and I would even miss him being an ass.

I was just inches from the ground when I used my quirk to catch me with a cushion of water and I roll to the ground. I start running down the street. I'm running and running for what feels like forever. My body aches but I don't care as long as I'm far away from that house I can deal with the pain. I'm running in a dark blur. The street lights are giving me  enough light to see where to go. My vision is still going in and out so I keep on getting tripped up as I run. I run to a familiar looking house and run up to the right side of the house and go to the second window that just so happens to be the room that a angry blonde boy with spiky hair and red eyes lives.