chapter 14

(Y/N) POV

It took awhile to get ready and we had to get past Bakugo's mom but we finally made it to school. We walked down to the nurses office. "Oh my what in the world happened to you!!" Said the nurse in a concerned voice. Me and Bakugo both froze we haven't thought this for ahead what are we supposed to say? I dont want to tell her about my dad because it would just make his angry worse and I don't want any more punishment than I already get. I was at a loss for words but luckily Bakugo started to talk "Oh yeah she got into a fight with someone. And as you can see she lost." She nodded her head as if she believed him "Ok well get her on the table so I can have a look at her." Bakugo went over and layed me down and stood beside me. "Oh sweetie you can leave now and get to class." She said while waving her hand as to shoo him away. He just looked at me as if to see if I wanted him to leave so I nodded my head for him to leave. "Oh ok." He said to the nurses. He put his hands in his pockets and left.

"So my dear what happened?" Oh no now I have to come up with something. "Well I was minding my own business when a person came and started hitting me I think the person was drunk but after he finished he just left. And that's when Bakugo found me." I've never been that good at lying so I tried to put as much of the truth as I can into what I was saying. "Oh I see.. well let's get you feeling better." She then started to use her quirk on me to see what was wrong and how to fix it. "Oh my dear it seems you have three broken ribs, a broken arm, broken nose, two fracture in your leg, and a fracture in your lower spine. You sure got a betting no wonder that young boy had to carry you in." Wow i knew I had to be bad but I didn't know I was that bad. Dad must have been really angry. "Will you be able to fix me?" Even I can hear the worry in my voice. "Oh yes dear but your so tired out it will have to take awhile for your energy to come back to you."

I nod my head not know what to say to that because I dont even completely understand. "So does that mean I'll have to miss first period?" She looks up at me still using her quirk to find any more broken bones. "Oh sweetie you'll have to miss the whole school day. It takes a long time to heal in the condition your in." She says  "that also means I'll have to tell your teachers." Oh great just what I need. Now mr. Azawa and all the other teachers.

A few more minutes later Mr. Azawa came in to see what was wrong. "Ok I'm here now what did you want-" he stopped right in his tracks when he saw me.  "What happened to you!" He said. "I...uh.....""She got in a fight." The nurses interjected. "Uh yeah" I said quickly. "Oh ok then." He said.

Then all the other teachers slowly came in to see how bad I am. They asked a bunch of questions about the person who attacked me and i tried to make it as truthful as I could. Then after I convinced them that's what actually happened they left. It was just me and the nurse. She told me to try and get some rest so I can build up my energy again so I took her advice and fell into a peaceful sleep.

(MR. AZAWA POV)

Me, All Might, and Chiyo (the nurses name) are in the hall way after (Y/N) fell asleep. "So we all know she was obviously lying." I said to the group. "Yes and she doesn't want to tell us the truth." Said All Might who was beside me. "I know that's why I All Might to go and spy on her when she leaves to go home." She says looking over at All Might. "What why me?!"
"Because your the only one who as a different form that no one will recognize." She points out. "Well she is right." I say to him so he just nods.

After we agree on what to do I head back to my class room. I open the door to get the day started.