chapter 24

(Y/N) POV

I woke up the next morning beside Bakugo still in his arms. Last night we finish our notes and then we spent the rest of the night talking about random stuff and I guess we just fell asleep there.

After I get up I say goodmorning to my boyfriend and I go get dressed for school. I get ready, grab my backpack, and meet Bakugo in the kitchen ready to go to school.

"Hey Bakugo you ready to go?" I say as I go up to him with my backpack on bouncing with every step ready to get the day started. I look up at him and he seems a little more awkward than usual. "You can call me Katsuki." He says shifting from foot to foot with a little blush on his face. "R-Really?" I ask a little surprised as I feel the small blush creeping up my face as he just gives a nod as an answer.

I'm really honored and happy that he wants me to call him by his first name so I say "Ok then Katsuki." With the most biggest smile i could manage. At the sound of his name coming from my mouth he's eyes get big and he quickly turns around trying to hide the extreme blush that's on his face.

He tried but failed to hide his blush by covering his face with his hand as he goes out the door. I saw it of course and my smile instantly became bigger. I follow him out the door still smiling like an idiot as I try to catch up to him.

Just as I get to him I get this amazing idea it was almost like an imaginary lightbulb popped up above my head.
I go up to him and slide my hand into his to focused on my idea to notice of normal and perfect it feels to my hand in his. "Heyyy Katsuki! Katsuki, Katsuki, Katsuki" I say in a very teasing tone as I slightly squeezing his hand with the cutest smile I can put on.

As soon as I do that he's face turns redder than I've ever seen it but he quickly turns he's head again while he puts a hand over his mouth trying to hide his smile. As he covers his mouth he mumbles a "dumbass" under his breath and I smile happy with the reaction I got and even more happy to notice that he hasn't pulled away from my hand an the fact his grip got a little tighter for a second like he was giving my hand a little squeeze.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We arrive to school and go into the classroom which was as lively as ever. Pikachu was charging everyone's phones in the corner and by the looks of it he had done a little to much. I chuckle at him and go over to the girls who have grouped up and have started a conversation. "Hey girls." I wave as I I walk up to the group. "Heyy (Y/N)! We were just talking about how amazing Mina's makeup is today." Hagakure says as she gestures towards Mina, or at least I think she did her slevee of her uniform moved towards Mina so that's what I'm going with.

"Oh of course it looks good. Mina always looks stunning!" I say as I look over to Mina who is just stunning I mean she could just sit their and look like a model. "What no! Your the one who's stunning!" Mina says as she jumps up and comes over to me. "W-What no I'm not. I mean you look like a model I could never compare." I say as I shake my head looking down.

"Ooooh no we are not having any of that! (Y/N) you are beautiful! I mean you have a cute and adorable face and you got an amazing figure! And it's not just that you have a really great personality and your incredibly nice to everyone you meet and I think that's just beautiful." She says and the girls behind her all nod in agreement.

I look up surprised at what she said and especially how all the girls agreed so quickly. I just feel this amazing rush of pride and happiness. I mean coming from the alien queen herself it means a lot. But it didn't last long because Mineta came out of nowhere and ruined the mood.

"I'll say (Y/N) has the most lushes curves in class!" He says as he runs towards me. I quickly start to walk backwards trying to get away but I get stuck between two desks. Mineta dives for me but fortunately a hand slams down onto him mid-dive. "Ow! Dude why did you do that" he says rubbing his head not even bothering to look up at who hit him.

"You better keep your preventive hands away from my girlfriend!" Katsuki growls at him as he makes his way over to me to checkif I'm okay. I wish I could've taken a photo of Mineta's face when he said that because it was true horror and shock. After hearing Katsuki he quickly gets up and goes to the farthest corner from him.

But Mineta wasn't the only ones shocked because as soon as he said that the whole class yelled "WHAT!" And then they all started blurting out questions. Katsuki didn't like all the questions though so he just grunts and moves behind me so I can do all the talking.

"Wait! So you guys are like a thing! Really?!" Denki says apparently out of his durp state but he kinda gets to close for comfort and Katsuki instinctively puts a hand on my waist and glares at him. Denki shyly smiles and backs up realizing his mistake as I say a quick "yes" to answer his question.

"Man Mineta must be screwed then because he just tried to hit on Bakugos girlfriend." Sero says laughing as Mineta yelps and trys to go deeper into the corner praying for his life. I did feel bad for him only just a little though considering he was just about to throw himself on me but still an angry Katsuki against Mineta dosen't seem like a fare fight.

At the mention of Mineta and what he did Katsuki's hand tightens on my waist so I put my hand over his to reassure him I'm fine and to hopefully calm him down. Just as another wave of questions was coming Mr. Aizawa came in the room to start class.

We all went to our seats to get the day started. We're having a test today so we all got ready mentally and physically as Mr. Aizawa passed out the test but just as I was about to answer the first question something came over the intercom.

Can (Y/N) (Y/L/N) please come to the office.

The loud voice said. Huh that's kind of weird I wonder what they want. So I get up and walk to the door with a few curious looks coming my way from the rest of the class.

I make my way towards the office and I was just about to open the door but then I heard a voice. I terrifying and spine chilling voice. I almost didn't believe what I was hearing until I opened the door and saw him sitting their cold and stone faced as ever. There was only one person in this world that I never wanted to see or face ever again but yet he was sitting in the office waiting for me.

My Father.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

(Bakugo) POV

After (Y/N) left I went back to working on my test and it took a little longer than it should have. I just couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N). I'm sure it's fine though I'm sure she fine. But I mean why would they call her up to the office? You know what I'm probably just worrying for nothing in fact she's probably going to walk through the classroom door right now.

And just as I say that the door opens but (Y/N) didn't walk through it was Principal Nezu and he walks over to Mr. Aizawa. Mr. Aizawa leans down to let him whisper something in his ear. By the looks of it it wasn't good because now they both have a worried look on their faces. Mr. Aizawa stands back up say to the class that he'll have to step out side for a few minutes and leaves.

The class starts whispering about theories they have on what's going on and I just stay quiet. I cross my arms and start to bounce my leg up and down getting a little annoyed at what's taking so long. (Y/N) should have been back by now. Did she get lost in the hallways? Did she get hurt? Did she do something wrong? Is that why that rat-ca like thing of a principle come and get Mr. Aizawa? Uggghhh! This is so stupid!

Just as I was about to get close to blow the nearest thing up Mr. Aizawa's head pops through the crack in the door. "Bakugo come out here for a second." He says it in a not so reassuring tone that makes me think I was right to be worried. He pulls me out of the classroom and out in the hall with him is Principal Nezu, All Might, and Recovery Girl. But nothing could compare me for what Mr. Aizawa was about to tell me. "(Y/N)'s left with her father. We think she might be in trouble."