|20| Madly

•°~✿~°•

•°~✿~°•

"Hoseok," Yoongi's feet pound on the tiles, and he throws an orange envelope onto my desk. He gestures for me to open it after I send him a perplexed glance. "I have no idea who this lady is or why she claims that because the Hoseok I know would never do anything like that, but right now a lot of our sponsors are about to drop us." I became enraged by the words I was reading, and judging by his speech, I knew he was as well.

I let out a sigh and inhaled deeply through my nose. I shifted my gaze to the entrance, where I could see Eliza through the glass panes, and my heart clenched when her eyes met mine. I can't bring myself to smile at her, so I shift my gaze to Yoongi. "what can we do to make this go away?" I asked, growing impatient already.

"I don't think we can make it actually go away like nothing, these are sexual accusations Hoseok...it won't be easy." Yoongi frowns, taking a seat in front of me.

"But I didn't touch her!" I exlaimed, banging my fist on the table. Yoongi doesn't flinch back and he sighs, looking at me with a saddened expression. "I have a girlfriend Yoongi, if Eliza finds out about this she might doubt me-"

"Do you think Elizabeth is going to doubt you?" Incredulous, he scoffed. I took a deep breath and shrugged. "You spend twenty-four hours a day with that girl. You can see how much she loves you just by looking at her, and when she finds out, she won't doubt you not even for a second."

"Hyung...I don't care about the company. I can't lose her."

"You're not going to." He was confident. "However, you must concentrate on your business as well; you worked too hard to get here just for this lady to come along and spoil it all."

"I have to speak with Eliza." I tried to get out of my chair, but his voice stopped me.

"I'm sure she already knows...my secretary sent it out before I arrived at work this morning, and I believe she had already read it before I arrived...Sorry for the inconvenience." I let out a sigh and brushed him off. I wanted to know what was going on in her beautiful little mind right now. I'm not sure what I'll do if she doubts me.

"Elizabeth I want to expla-" When I approach her, her small arms curl around my neck, preventing me from finishing what I was going to say. I closely wrap my arms around her waist and hug, panting heavily as I was afraid of losing her.

"You don't have to explain anything to me." She whispers, reassuring me with a kiss on my cheek. I squeeze her tighter, clenching my eyes shut. "I know who you are Hoseok, and what that document said is not who you are. You wouldn't even kiss me without permission first so how can that possibly be true?" She adds, pushing herself back to look me in the face. She smiles, "I love you, and I know you."