|25| Reserved

•°~✿~°•

•°~✿~°•

The smile was wiped from my face as I came to a halt upon seeing him standing in the lobby. I felt Elizabeth's body almost crash into mine and as his eyes shifted onto me and then her I heard Cammie whine, her arms stretching out for him. She missed Jimin, yet he hadn't visited since I moved in.

I watch as my best friend's eyes soften at the sight of my daughter and I smiled internally. I knew being jealous of him being there for both Elizabeth and Cammie when I wasn't was stupid. I was just so blind by my own guilt that I blamed him for me not being her father from the beginning.

Everyone went up to their rooms, taking Elizabeth and Cammie with them and then it was just us two left. His eyes harden once Cammie was out of sight and I knew that his anger towards me had not dimmed one bit. And I really couldn't blame him.

"Can't we just get along for these two days? I don't want Elizabeth to be uncomfortable and Cammie doesn't understand what's going on or why you haven't been visiting her." I speak up first and he scoffs.

"I'm not going to pretend that I forgave you. Not even for her sake, she'll see right through it anyways. And you're the reason I haven't visited, I hope you know that." He snaps back irritability. I exhale and nod.

"Can we talk outside? I'm sure more people will need to check into the hotel." I motion towards the door and he simply walks out without actually giving me a verbal answer. I follow him out, shoving my hands into my jackets pockets.

"Listen, I didn't know you'd be here Seokjin didn't mention you would be a part of this trip because trust me I would not have wasted my gas to come here and see you." He was being harsh and I get that, I knew he had so much pent up anger that had grown for an entire year so I just decided to take whatever he has to throw at me.

"Yeah, I kinda figured. I didn't know you'd be joining us either."

He exhales, "why now Hoseok? Why after a year?"

"I know you didn't believe me when I said I never read that letter, but I really didn't." He scoffs and I frown. "Believe me, have I ever lied to you Jimin?" His gaze softens slightly and I smile. "There was a mess the day I broke up with her, Yoongi hyung came after and cleaned it up with her letter that he mistook as napkins which is why I never read it. Had I known, that Elizabeth was pregnant with Cammie, never in my life would I have let her go. You know we were trying for a baby."

"Still...you weren't strong enough to stop your addiction. You let alcohol take control again hyung after you had promised us you wouldn't." His eyes swell up with tears and I wanted to hug him but I wasn't sure if he'd accept it. "Then what happened to Jiwoo noona I know was devastating but you had us...you didn't need to resort to alcohol like that."