|19| It Suits You

•°~✿~°•

•°~✿~°•

"I am far too sleepy to attend tonight." I sighed in exhaustion. If only Hoseok had told me ahead of time I wouldn't have insisted on staying up all night watching movies the night before. Now I'm stuck with bags under my eyes with a gorgeous dress that most certainly did not match my face.

"Baby, are you ready yet?" He calls out from downstairs and I want to cry because not only were the bags underneath my eyes too much to hide away but my hair was also being unmanageable.

Hoseok decides to come up to check on me after not hearing my reply, which was a simple whisper to myself. I'm standing in front of the mirror as he walks in, dressed all in black and sporting his new jet black hair slicked back and parted down the middle in the front leaving a few strands hanging above his eyes. "What's wrong?" He frowns.

"Do you really want me to come with you tonight?" I inquired quietly.

"You're not obligated to come with me," He says with a soft smile. He approaches me and puts his arms around my waist.

"You didn't respond to my question." He gave a low chuckle in response to what I said plainly.

"I'd love it if you came with me." He says this while pecking my lips. "but if you don't want to stay home tonight you can. It's only a formal event so I'll only be gone for an hour maximum." He assures me but if I did stay home I'd only feel guilty for not going with him when he just told me he wants me to go.

"No, I'll go. Are any of your friends going to be there tonight?" I yawned into my hand and he chuckled, his lips hovering above my forehead as he left a chaste kiss there.

"Only Yoongi and Seokjin, the others aren't really in the same business." He replies, swaying our bodies from side to side. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

"I love you." His face flushes just like everytime I say those words and he whispers them back cutely followed by a kiss. I finish applying some concealer underneath my eyes and do a simple makeup look.

As I comb through my hair in front of the mirror, I catch a glimpse of him, and when his eyes reach mine the corner of his lips tug up into a smirk. "What?" I asked timidly, feeling small underneath his gaze.

He rises to his feet and adjusts his tie. "Would you like to have my children?" My eyes feel like they're about to pop out of their sockets, and I gag on my own spit.

"That was so random." I pound on my chest and look away from him as I try not to picture tiny versions of us running around. Hoseok cups my face and turns me towards him.

"I'm sorry if I startled you. Just seeing you here, getting ready to go with me I simply can't imagine anyone else in your place." He trails his lips above mine and slowly moves towards my neck. "I love literally everything about you and I really want to have a family with you." I bite my lip and gulp, slowly wrapping my arms around his torso.