|18| Seeing Stars

•°~✿~°•

•°~✿~°•

I sat up on the bed, squinting my eyes as I used my arm as a shield to block the sunlight that was coming in through the blinds. Glancing around the bedroom I notice that I am alone in here and Hoseok must be somewhere downstairs or in the shower. I take the sheet covering me and wrap it tightly around my body. My feet touch the cold surface of the floor and I flinch slightly, frowning just as the door swings open.

"You're up." He smiles brightly, setting the tray of food over the bed and makes his way over to me. He grabs me by the hips, dipping his head lower to plant a kiss on my forehead. "How did you sleep?" He murmurs, holding the sheet so that it wouldn't open and I'd accidentally flash him.

"I just woke up, I'm quite hungry actually." I reach out for a piece of French toast and offer him some. "The sleeping part, it was really good." I smiled. He finishes chewing the bread and nods his head.

"I'm sure it was." He winks. He sits on the bed and brings me down onto his lap, he feeds me a strawberry and wipes away the juice that spills down my chin. "Are you sore?" He asks timidly, rubbing my back softly.

"Only a little." I smile in content. Last night's events were clear in my mind and I felt myself getting excited just thinking about it. Especially right now with him freshly out of the shower and the tight shirt he chose to wear wasn't helping. He raises his brows in amusement once he catches me checking him out and I hide away from his stare.

"If there's anything else you want to try?" He asks and I shake my head no. He slips his hand underneath the thin cloth covering my body and stops just before he can actually touch me. "have you ordered any toys?"

"I wouldn't even know. ...where to start." I say shyly. Hoseok reaches out for his phone and holds it up to my face and it unlocks. My eyes go wide. "My face unlocks your phone? Since when?" I uttered.

"Since you moved in." He chuckles at my expression. "You thought I was taking pictures of you but I was getting my phone to recognize you." He shrugs and goes on some website that has so many things I've never even seen before. "What about this?" He shows me a tiny vibrator and I press my legs together. He smirks, "so yes."

"I-I didn't say yes."

"No, but your body did."

"And you'll believe everything my body says?" I scoffed. He glanced at me and held my jaw. "W-what?"

"Your body can never lie to me." He brings his hand up to my entrance and inserts a single digit that makes me moan out louder than intended. "I could fuck you with this finger only right now and you'll still want more." He slides in and out and I choke on my saliva, taking ahold of his arm to get him from doing any further. "am I wrong baby?"