Chapter One: Elena Scott

"Elena breakfast" my mom shouted and yes I was still in bed with a frown on my face.
"Coming" I shouted back with my eyes still closed. Somehow my mom knew I wasn't coming down soon and decided to badge in my room and drug me out of bed while pulling my ear.
"Eat" she says as I glare at the food in front of me. Don't get me wrong I love eating it's just right now am wishing I could sleep some more.
" Can't I just I go back to sleep" I sigh.
" No! Now hurry up and get ready for class you'll miss the bus"
" You know I hate using the bus, it's too crowded and there are weird people in there" I reply
"Just hurry up sweetheart" she smiles.
"Gosh I hate Mondays" I reply while eating my food.
" Your break just ended. You can't be tired" she replies. "Now stop wallowing and go upstairs to get ready for class young lady"
"Fine" I get up and head to my room.
Five minutes later I had decided on an outfit and went to take my bath.
I dried my hair as I sat down to apply makeup to make my eyebrows look thicker,since am not a huge fun of make up that's all I do.
As soon I got done I let my hair down and wore my outfit.

I checked my self in the mirror and smiled happy with how I was looking dressed in a black cropped tank top, blue jeans and my black airforces.
I grab my back, close my door and head downstairs.
I get my phone from the countertop, peck my mom after wishing her a safe journey and head towards my university.

10 minutes later

' I really need to get my car sent' I  remember as I walk towards the gates.
I stare up from my phone as I enter my first class and try to find somewhere to sit.
"Elena over here"
I look to my left and spot my bestfriend Emily sitting next to two empty sits.
"Hey Em" I say as I reach her
"Hey" she says as she engulfs me me in a tight hug.
"You seem happy, what's up" I look at her
" Well, I Know you say shitty stuff about mates and all but I found my mate" she replies while looking down.
The next thing I did was something she wasn't expecting "Am so happy for you Em" I squiz her tight.
"Wait, you are" she looks at me completely shocked.
"Of course Em, just because I don't think mates are all that it doesn't mean I wouldn't want you to find yours" I reply
"Thanks Elena" she smiles
" Now tell me who is he"
Emily starts telling about the guy she met being an Alpha of one the packs around and so on. I just sat there and listened to every word she said. Looking at the mark on her neck I assume they already mated.
"Well I see you already mated" I say rather unconsciously.
"Oh well I guess I just couldn't wait" she replies blushing
'wait did I say that out loud' I ask myself
'Oviously you did for her to respond' my wolf Isabella replies
I ignore and turn my focus on Emily again.
I let out a breath of relief when the professor wall in as I face the front.
"I know you are relieved am nolonger talking about my mate. Don't worry I won't torture you again" she whispers whole smiling.
"What's his name" I ask while looking at her.
"Jeremy"
"That's nice Em, but seriously am happy for you. You have been dying to find you mate for years now" I sincerely tell her.
Five minutes to class ending, Emily leaves the class saying she has to visit the toilets. I replied okay and went back to paying attention while writing down the last words as the bell rings.
I gather my stuff and head towards the toilets to get Emily and instantly retreated what I stumbled upon. Right there on one was the sinks was my bestfriend going at it with who I presume was her mate.
I rush out closing the door behind me as I try to calm my breath.
After 7 minutes of warning people to not enter the toilet Emily finally walk out of the toilets looking clean with a huge grin on her face.
"Hey El" she says. I give her the biggest glare ever.
"Okay.. Am sorry " she says while giving me the puppy eye
"Em you could have told me that's what you were going to do.. I wouldn't have looked for you and seen that" am pretty sure my face is red from embarrassment.
Am about to say some more stuff until I notice the hot guy Emily was with. I clear my throat and glance towards him to notify Emily he is out.
"Elena meet Jeremy my mate" she says while blushing.
"Hi"  I glare at him too
"Ummm hey" he says looking down.
"Am going home now thanks to you" I say while heading to the main door
"Wait El we have class".
"You take notes for me, I can't look at anyone with what's on my mind" I blankly state.
"Okay. Bye I love you" she shouts while smiling.

....................
Am sleeping and I wake up to answer my phone.
"Hello"
"Oh my God Elena are you sleeping"she screams
"Em what do you want"
"Get dressed we are going to a flat party." I groan
"Whyyy" I whine
"Girl you need have some fun. It's been a while and it's the first party this semester"
"Don't you have a mate" I remind her
" He's coming too, now get your lazy ass up and get dressed." She cuts.
I stay in bed and close my eyes but open them when my phone rings again. I answer
"Elena by the Time am coming you should be dressed and ready to go, now get up" she threatens and cuts.
I lazily get out of bed and head towards the bathroom.
25minutes am Walking around my room only in underwear as I pull out an outfit. I brush my hair, add my usual touch and dress up.

As soon as I hear my door opening I grab my stuff and head downstairs

"Elena Scott you better be..."
"Am here let's go" I reply cutting her off.
Pushing her out I lock her door and head to her car.
"Hey Jeremy" I say while taking my sit in the back.
"Hey. Babe you ready" He looks at Emily.
"Yes"She stares at him
' See this is what I am talking about, all they are thinking of is getting it on right now' I groan inwardly.
'Well maybe you should try to find our mate and see what it feels like' Isabella replies
'Shut up' I reply and close her off
"Show we go" I state as I clear my thought.
"Sure" and he starts driving.

Tell me what you think about this.