chapter 6

Aurora⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

As I walk to the pack house I breathe in the beautiful air of the  forest, admiring the lovely flowers blooming.

' I missed this feeling ' I say to myself.

"Elena is that you "

"Oh hey Jace" I reply to him

"Seriously that's all I get " he says

"What do u want me to say. Oh hey Jace it's so good to see you after cheating on me and not telling me about it "

"I said I was sorry "

" Well that apology would have been good if you told me you found your mate before cheating on me with her " I reply feeling irritated.

" She was my mate " he remarks

" And I was your girlfriend Jace, if you told me you found her we  could have remained friends for all I care. But no you had to sleep with her and then let me find out the hard way " I angrily spat the truth I wanted him to grasp.

" I know and am sorry. Come on I have been apologizing for a long time now " he says while giving me the puppy eyes.

"Fine Jace. "

"Thank you" he says looking happy.

"Anything else you need from me" I ask him getting impatient

"Well.... I was hoping you would want to go out with me again"

"HELL NO" I reply walking away from him

"Please"

"No. Go to your mate "

"She rejected me after everything" he replies.

"Really, what happened" I ask innocently.

" Well she said,I quote ' the sex was good and all but I want an alpha or beta not some wolf. Have a good life' " he tells me looking all sad.

"Oh well, Sucks to be you then. Bye Jace " I walk away while laughing.

"You seriously laughing at me " he says looking at me all shocked.

"Wait you want me to comfort you.. to bad then... go find another girl willing" I open the pack house door and close it not waiting for his reply.

I find max in the kitchen when I enter the house and smile at him.

"Hi Max "

"I see you shuttered his broken self even more Elena" he says while giving me a hug.

"That asshole deserves it after what he did to me "

"Of course he does. Don't forget we helped you punch him in his face when you told us " he grins

"Anyways see you later I need to get somewhere" I say running towards my brothers office.

"Elena wait" I hear max running after me.

" No " I stand by my brother's door

"Elena you don't want to go in there" Max replies sounding near

"Why" I ask noth bothering to knock and pushing the door open  because it's my brother's office.

"Elena No " Max reachs to pull me back but it's to late.

"Fuck!!!!" I shut the door closed and bury my head in Max's shoulder.

"I told you " he says while laughing

" I can not unsee that " I groan

"Yep" he chuckles as we go back downstairs.

I throw my self on the couch and bury my head in the couch pillow the moment we reach the living room.

"Stop laughing it's not funny " I glare at Max

"It is, you should have seen your face " he continues laugh.

"God is it everyone having sex today" I groan

"No "

"It's 3 in the afternoon for fucks seck "

" just forget about it" Max replies.

"I can't.. it's like it's engraved in my head" I groan and bury my head in the pillow.

" Were is your mate " I ask after some time.

" Resting in our room "

" Should I ask why " I raise my brow

" I don't think you want to know " he smirks.

" Fuck. Is every female in heat for people to be fucking alot " I say to myself.

" Just come play a game with me"

" Good idea " I say as I walk towards him.

                     ........

" Hey sis " my brother greets me as he comes in the room.

" Don't touch me, you reck of sex"

"Come on sis I took a bath before coming down " he gives me the puppy eyes.

" Maybe Tomorrow big guy. I still need the image out of my head " groaning very loudly.

" It's not my fought you didn't knock " he challenges me.

" Fuck off " I push me playfully then hear a growl

We all turn to look at were the sound came from to find my brother's mate I presume. She is so beautiful with her black curly hair falling to her shoulders, black amazing eyes, her beautiful smooth black skin looking so silky. I stare at her feeling self conscious bout myself.

" what's your name if I may ask " I ask her 

" Melanie and you are " glaring at me

" Elena. Am his twin sister "

" Oh my gosh, am so sorry I didn't know " she says looking embarrassed

" It's okay I understand completely, you thought I was hurting your mate " I reply

  At that moment my brother decides to save her from further embarrassment by dragging her to the couch and making her sit on his lap.

" Don't worry about it mama, she doesn't clearly understand because she hasn't found her  mate " he says gently to her

" Who said I haven't found my mate " the words roll of my tongue, making everyone look at me.

" What's his name then " he says

I try to think of a name but get saved by my vibrating phone I leave the room to answer .

" Hey Em "

" You won't believe who came up to me today " she says breathlessly

" Em, why do you sound like you were running a marathon "

" Elena nevermind that , ask me who already " she says getting impatient

" Who "

" Lucas Matthews "

" Holy shit. What did you do for the royal lycan to look for you. " I ask suddenly worried.

" Nothing, he was looking for you saying he smelt your scent on me  "

" Oh okay. Send me a pic I want to see how hot he is tho "

" He is so hot" I could imagine the smile on her face as she sends me the picture.

" How hot, like drop panties kinda hit or.... " I pause when I hear movement behind her

" Oh shit, Jeremy is her and I think he heard what I said judging by the look on his face gotta go El" she says

" Alright bye. " I cut the line and walk back to the couch and check the pic out. I freeze

__________________________________

Heyyy please let me know what you think.

Thank you ❤️
I hope you are enjoying the story so far .