Chapter 3

Jackson ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Lucus pov

" Hey Lucus"
"What do you want Jackson" I groan while I throw the pillow besides me at him.
"Get up we are going to a party" He says
"We just moved in man, give me a break" I reply while covering my head with a pillow.
"Come on Lucus, who knows you could find your mate" by the sound of his voice I know he is smiling.
"You go ahead,I will find you and who knows your mate could be there as well" I reply fully knowing how my twin brother doesn't want to find his mate yet.
"Okay, see you there. I on the other hand can't wait and am sure the ladies are dying to meet me" with that remark he is out of my room
...........
By the time am reaching the party am pretty sure people are entering the second phase of the party since the front porch is full of people making out and half naked.
I mentally roll my eyes and enter the house only to be more annoyed by the view. I was supposed to meet my brother on the couch but he is not there. I walk back outside to look for him n finally decided to link him.

'were are you' I ask him and wait for five minutes getting no reply. I groan getting frustrated by his behavior and walk inside.
Once again the scent I wanted to ignore came to my nose. I shake it off and head towards the kitchen. I want to drink what was made but it smells funny, I grab some water while a group of guys gather some girl that's dancing. My body tenses when I turn to her direction so I head upstairs to look for my brother but don't find him.
'Maybe he is in the back' Alex remarks
' oh yah maybe' I reply
While I walk to the back door the scent hits my nose again but this time smells closer.
'Mate' both Alex and Dimitri say
'you sure' I ask
'Have we ever lied'
'were' I ask them forgetting about my brother
'right there, she is rushing towards the door'
I turn around and see a girl who looks like she is running away from something or someone.
'why is she running' I ask them
'We don't know, just go to her already' they reply quite rudely.
'Relax you don't have to be rude, I will track her scent' with that remark I block them.
Since I noticed she was heading towards the bus station, I took a shortcut through the woods knowing I was faster if I shifted, by the time am reaching she is staring at me through the window of the bus.
'damn she is beautiful' I mentally say as I stare at the bus go.
'Should I follow the bus?' I ask Alex knowing Dimitri is mad at me.
'no let's just go back' he says
'but why did she run away' I ask
' I don't know'
' well am going to get drunk and wasted. Don't stop me' with that remark I block both of them
............

I wake up with a killer headache but to my surprise am in my bed.
I turn while my eyes are shut when I hear my door open,
"Oh you finally awake" my stupid brother says
"Shut up, how did I get here' I turn again to face him to find him looking at me all wierd.
"Wait please tell me I didn't come home with some girl yesterday" I desperately ask
" Well...."
"No, no, no" I jump out of bed and start pacing in front of my bed."why did you let me " I ask him accusingly.
" Why does it matter " He ask amusingly
"Because I saw my mate and I fucking cheated on her" I reply angrily
"Congrats bro" she slaps my shoulder while holding a laugh
"You are a dick" I remark pushing him back which makes him burst out laughing.
"It's not funny"
"Sorry! you should have seen the look on your face" he replies in-between laughters.
"Am serious man" I say more rudely
"Okay okay you didn't sleep with anyone but you did come with someone"  he says while raising his eyebrows.
" What do you mean"
" Well..... You brought a girl home but the moment she tried to get closer, you kinda pushed her and kicked her out of your room" he said holding his laughter back.
"Of course you would want to laugh at me for doing that"
"Wait let me tell you the best part" he says happily
"What" I glare at him
"So after you kicked her out she met me at the door looking furious and me being a good brother I helped you out and gave her a good time" he replies while smiling.
"Thanks man"
*note the sarcasm*
"You are welcome my brother, now before I forget we still have to go to class even though you missed all your morning classes" he blankly states
"You go, I want to sleep some more" I remark
" No! You will get your lazy ass and go with me. Now hurry up bro I will be waiting" he says while he leaves.

I sigh, got out of bed, took a shower. I was happy with how I looked by the time I was done, grabbing my stuff I head down stairs the same time my brother was.
"You good" he says looking amused.
"Shut up" I send him the deadliest glare.
"Oh come on, don't be a Grinch" he says as we head towards the kitchen.
I ignore him and make myself some coffee. I breathe in the aroma, taking a sip and smiled.
"Anyway what happened yesterday" he looked at me concerned.
"It nothing" I snort
"Fine tell me when you need my help"
"Am driving my car by the way" I inform him
"Like I would want you to drive me or want to drive you" he snorts.
"Good with me" I reply
"Race you the to the school" he says running to his car.
"It's on" I shout while running toward my car.
............
15 minutes later my brother and I are parking in front of the school.
"Looks like it's a tie" He says while waiting for me.
"Please I won this race" I say while rolling my eyes while we walk towards the entrance.
As we push the door open I freeze in my step as I look at the woman in front of me.
'Mate' Alex, Dimitri and I say.

Hope you liked this.