chapter 10

Elena

I couldn't stop staring at what I was seeing. What the fuck was my mate doing with Lexi.

' what the fuck ' I ask Isa

' you caused this ' she says then blocks me.

" Em. What's wrong " I hear Emily ask but all am seeing right now is the hand still on his chest.

' that's my fucking chest ' I yell in my head.

Incase you didn't know I have anger issues. I get irritated real quick and I hate touching what's mine without my permission and right now am pissed.

"Em. stop looking at the king like that, it's disrespectful " she whispers.

I still ignore her. My mind was thinking up ways to make that hand vanish, It still hadn't moved.

Several minutes later I decided on how to remove the hand and came back to reality but something feels wrong.

" Good, you're back. Lets go to class " Emily says walking to class.

" Hold on " I say to her

" What's wrong " she asks

" I feel like am being watched " I say to her through the mindlink.

" Who "

" I don't know but I can feel their weird presence " I respond.

" So let's go then, it's not like you are waiting for something to happen and by the way why were you looking at the Lycan like that "  she says while trying to pull me but I don't move

" Remember when I told you my mate is a Lycan " I say to her

" Don't tell me you have been avoiding the Lycan king this whole time " she shrieks in my mind

" Maybe " I smile at her

" Damn it Elena " she yells

" Why are you mad at me, look at him over there busy allowing Lexi to put her hands on his chest " I say frustrated while I glare at them.

" well I can't blame him El after all you were ignoring him. Now let's please go to class before you expose your witch side" she tries to pull me away and at that moment Lucas removes Lexi's hands.

" Okay " I smile only for it to disappear when Lexi decides to put her hands around his neck and pulls him close. I see black

" Calm down Elena, don't do something crazy " Em says.

I ignore her and start pulling away from her wanting to go to my mate and release the anger bubbling in me.

" Please. I don't want to lose you too " I hear her whimper in my head.

I stop pulling away and hug my bestfriend. I could almost see the tears that wanted to spill from her eyes and it was my fault.

" Am sorry Em, please don't cry because of me " I whisper to her.

" I couldn't help it El, you were about to expose yourself " she says, her lips quivering.

" Am sorry, I won't do it again " I say to calm her down.

" Okay " she smiles then grins

" what "

" Atleast don't do it when you are being watched dummy " then she laughs.

" Okay what's going on, it's like you are having mood swings. First you want to cry and now you are laughing " I stare at her

" Sorry, it's the period " she sighs