Chapter 8

Without knowing it 1 week had already gone by and it was time to go back to school.

Before you ask, yes I have been ignoring Lucas and yes he has been texting me throughout the week.

" Elena you ready to go " I hear my brother ask

"Yah, just give me a sec " I say and turn to grab my stuff.

" Why are you ignoring your mate " I hear my brother asking as I come down.

"Why are you having my phone" I say snatching it from him as soon as I reach him "and how did you know my password "

"  Don't ignore my question "

" Back at you " I retort

" I got it because I wanted to take some pictures, I know your password because I am your twin remember " he says

"Okay sure but that didn't mean u should check my texts "

" I got curious when I saw his new text. Now tell me why you are ignoring the king " he says getting impatient.

" Because I want to " I say walking away.

" If you don't want him, I will gladly want him " a cheerful voice says

" Oh hey Samantha " I greet her trying to hide my annoyance.

" Yah whatever! So i can have him right "

" If you know what's best for you, keep quiet " my brother mummers to her.

" But she said she doesn't want him " she whines " and he is so hot and sexy, like have you seen his Instagram "

I suppress the growl threatening to come out and try to calm Isabella.

" Ummm Samantha please shut up if you don't want to die " my brother whispers to her with authority in his voice.

" Yes Alpha "  she bows her head then looks at me with irritation.

" What's with the look " I ask her upfront. I don't like her that much

' why, because she wants our mate ' Isabella mocks me

I ignore her and face the girl now glaring at me.

" Well firstly you don't want him, secondly you ignore him. Why not give him to someone else " she rolls her eyes.

Failing to control my wolf any further, Isabella switches with me gripping Samantha's throat tightly " stay the hell away from my mate, if I ever see any sign of you near him I will kill you "

" Isabella let go right now " my brother shouts.

" Fine " she lets go of Samantha watching her drop to the floor and crawl away from me.

" Now let Elena come back " he says gently.

Isabella hesitates but allows me to take control. I look at Samantha and pretend to be sorry as I walk to help her get up.

" Am so sorry " I say trying to hide my smile.

" It's okay, I understand you lost control " I look at her expecting her to walk away but she does the opposite " can I have his number"

I look at her in shock, pretty sure my mouth is hanging open. " Please, I know your wolf won't be okay with it but aren't you going to reject him since u don't want him "  she says looking happy again.

This time I can't help it but growl viciously warning her to stop talking before I do something I will regret.

" Okay, Samantha go to your mate and stop bothering my sister, it was amusing at first but now it looks like she wants to kill you " my brother says pulling me away from her.

" Yes Alpha, sorry Elena I was just playing with you. I have a mate I really love, anyways good luck with everything. " She says and walks out.

" I hate you " I push my brother away

"Come on, you are going to be late " he says pushing me out the door

" Am going to teleport, why are you pushing me outside " I stop in my tracks.

" You have to tell mom and dad you are leaving " he says walking ahead of me.

I run to catch up with him as we walk towards my parents house chatting about him being the alpha now , me ignoring Lucas ( which he still doesn't like ) and all sorts of stuff.

We open the door but stop in our tracks to watch the scene infront of us. My dad was on his knees pleading for I don't know what while my mom looks at him pleased.

" Umm... I came to tell you am leaving " I say trying to seem not affected.

" Oh honey thank God you are here " my dad says like he didn't know we were here.

" Dad, What have you done again" my brother asks my dad trying not to laugh.

" Nothing " he says looking guilty while taking a sit.

" Is that right" my mom says to him " Elena would you mind if I stayed with you for a month or so "

" Umm... no, let's go am leaving now " I say to her

I see my dad grabbing my mom and pulling her on his lap " come on baby don't be like that " he says to her.

" Ewwww " my brother and I say at the same time. " Don't do that infront of us "

" Anyways, am going now I have private matters to attend to " my brother suddenly says.

" Yah, let's go. " But just to get on my dad's nerves " mom you coming "

" No thanks sweetie, just be safe " she says dismissing me completely .

" Okay" I say walking out of the door.

" I guess I will see you whenever" I say to my brother who looks preoccupied.

" Yah, sure, bye " he says walking away from me.

' were are you rushing to'

' going to get laid '

' horny dog '

' haha very funny, bye . Love you' he says closing off our link.

I look around me and teleport back to my flat. I place my things on the ground to go take a shower. Minutes later I am done with everything and since it's morning already I get ready for my lecture. I was to lazy to do to much, wore a simple all black outfit, are my breakfast and went to class.

I

pack my car and head towards my lecture hall while looking for my bestfriend but pause in my tracks when I see Lucas. But he is not alone, Lexi was at his side with her hands on his chest.