XXIV.

"You didn't told me about Mr. Black!" I said to her and then she turned with having Ty in her arms.

I sucked a breath. She was looking as breath taking as she always look.

"Mr Black! What about him?" she said being confused and nervous both.

Here it goes!

"You came with him." It came out as a question rather than a statement.

"Yeah" she answered with furrowing her eyebrows.

Cute!

Wait. Did I just said cute.

"That reminds me of why  wasn't I with my boys at home and was with him at his home?"

I looked at her. I wasn't thinking anything it was just her face that showed a confused yet somewhere known expression.

"Hey!" she snapped her fingers in front of me. I captured her wrist and was going yo say but Ty started crying!

Ugh! these little devils, will they ever let us talk anytime.

She went toward him and I went out of the room.I dialled the same number I dialled fiver years ago.

" Get me all information about Ivan Black till date" I said and cutted the call.

I went to my office and stood at the window. It all would have been so much easy if only she had came to me earlier or hadn't came at all.

If those brown hair, those luscious pink lips, the sparkle in those brown eyes, and that so sweet smile that brightens mood instantly had been mine to run finger,to taste them, those sparkle in her eyes it all should had been me.

But no issues I do have her now. With me here sleeping in my bed, with me and being the mother of my boys.

I sighned.

Aahliya Dressford.

Sound good to me.

I went out of the room to the boys room to check on Ali and twins. She just returned, she should be resting now rayher being with twins. Their nannies can keep watch on them till she rests.

I stoped at the threshold of the twins room. There she was sleeping with both my boys in her arms. She looked so in peace.

I walked toward her actually toward the sofa where they all were huddled up.

I ran my fingers through her dark brown locks. She stirred a little then opend her eyes looking at me.

"What are you doing here? Do you need anything?"

" No I was just checking upon you guys" I said with a little smile.

" Oh! we are fine. I was just making them sleep but they won't leave me" she said looking at teins and kissed their forehead.

"Yeah! You do expect that from them. They didn't saw you for days." I said and she giggled.

"Well! as they are asleep now we should go and get yourself some food!" I said taking her hand which was resting on Ty's head in mine.

"Just a minute" she said and stood up as quietly as she can. She placed both of them in their cot but Ty started to stir a little. She patted his chest and hummed a little, she was successful in putting him sleep.

"Let's go" I whispered in her ear form back. She froze for a second then she nodded her head.

I travelled my fingers from her shoulder to her hand slowly, making goosebumps appear on my way.

I clappesed her hand with mine. Turned her toward me and stared in her eyes. Taking my free hand to travel her cheek making goosebumps appear on her hand again on my way.

Slowing bringing my face close to her face. Still looking in those brwon orbs. Her breath picked up. She was breathing unevenly. I looked at her luscious lips which were askig for me to kiss them, to taste them.

I tilted my head a little and smirked when I saw her inching her head a little toward me. I  looked in her eyes again and inched myself closer to her. There was just air passing distance between us. I placed my lips near the corner of her lips and let them lingered there for some time. Letting them feel the soft skin of her, letting them know what ot would to kiss all over her silky skin, her full pink lips.

I removed myself from her and stood again at my height and tugged her hand toward me. Making her loose her balance and ending aginst my chest.

A squel left her mouth at the sudden invalance and a groan left from my mouth, at the feeling of her body against mine.

" I-I'm sorry-y! I- it was sudden. Are you hurt?" she asked me with her furrowed eyebrows.

" No! I would to like to have you like this all the time but we can't we have to make this- placed my hand at her stomach- satisfy. Wr can't risk your life agina. Can we?"

She giggled and I picked her up in bridal way in my arms making her squeal agin.

" W-what are you doing?"

" I'm making sure my wife is healthy and good so that she take her children who doesn't leave her for a sec and a husband who doesn't want to leave her for a second are good too."

" What is up with you today? You sound in a very good mood today."

" If you knew bella" I mumbled to myself.

"Did you said anything?"

"No bella nothing you need to know now."I said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for Leaving you guys like this for a long time but my schools are open now and I had my exams.

Anyways hope you like the chapter.

Do tell me.

Ps. I know 5 months don't talk but when I started writing I didn't knew that much about babies and can you guys ignore it😅. I mean I can't go and edit it all. I'm thinking of doing it once my story get's complete. But I can't do it right now. As it will get confusing.

Do vote,comment.

Love ya guys!

Stay safe and healthy ❣️